Ch.1-Goodbye

*Alarm Rings!*

          ''Sasaki, Your alarm has gone off, GET UP!'' yelled Sakura from the kitchen. ''Sarada, Go wake up your sister, please.'' Sarada then answered ''Hai!''. 

Sarada slowly entered Sasaki's room, and she found her sleeping peacefully, Sarada smirked and then...........

''ONE-SAN, WAKE UP!!!''

Sasaki unconsciously rolled out of her bed then her back hit the cold wooden floor.''Hey, what was that for?'' Sasaki groaned while sitting up.

"Hehe, just doing my Morning Routine, by the way, breakfast is ready and today I'm going to meet with my team.". Sasaki smiled "Aren't you excited?" She said getting up "I wish you would be teamed up with Borut-". Sasaki was cut off by receiving a glare from Sarada. Sasaki stuttered, "W-wait for m-me downstairs, I'll just get dress up r-real quick". She said sweating and ran to the bathroom.

She sighed in relief 'Man, she's scary' 

After Sasaki got dressed to her casual ninja attire (which is the picture above just replace your hair to pink), she heads downstairs where Sarada and Sakura are waiting.

-At the Dining table- Sasaki's P.O.V

"Morning mom!" I greeted Mom while sitting at my usual chair "Good Morning Sasaki, oh where are you going?" She asked while readying the food.

"I'm going to Hokage-sama's office to give him my letter." Sarada's ears perked up "You're going to resign, sis?Why?" Sarada asked "Well, I'm going to a Hero School" Sarada almost chocked on her food, "HERO SCHOOL?!".

Mom answered for me "Yes, I posted a letter to your Father to inform him,aaannnd he said it's fine and take care''. I smiled at that.

Sarada frowned ''By the way, why is dad not home with us?'' Mom answered ''Well, your Dad is out there doing his best to protect the Village. But don't worry he'll be home soon'' Mom smiled, Sarada looked at me and I gave her a reassuring smile.

"Oh, sis. When is the Entrance exams?'' I looked at the Calendar "A month from now."I answered ''Do you want help preparing your-'' but I cut her off ''No need Mom, I can handle that.'' Mom just shrugged ''But, if you need anything else. I'll be here 'kay.'' Sasaki headed towards the door, she stopped mid-way and looked over her shoulders ''Yeah'' she said with a smile before she disappeared into thin air.

'She always reminds me of Sasuke-Kun'  Sakura thought.

''Hey, Mom'' Sarada called her, she hummed in response ''Is being a hero big sissy's dream?'' Sakura thought about it for a second ''Well, you could say it like that, She had always admired heroes, especially All Might'' Sakura smiled as a memory crosses her mind.

 Flashback:

   'Mama!Papa! Look, All Might is super amazing!' Cheered a 5-year-old Sasaki to her parents 'You like All Might, huh?' Her Dad asked her with a chuckle ''Yeah! That's why I want to be the first Ninja to be a Hero when I grow up and help Sarada with her training!' Her mother smiled and asked her 'Is there any reason why you want to be a hero instead of being a great Ninja, Sasaki?' Sasaki giggled and looked back at the screen ''I want to help people and lead them to safety, and I'll catch all the villains and-'' she was cut off by a yawn escaping her mouth, her parents tucked her on her bed, and watched her fell asleep, "Goodnight, Sasaki". Her parents said as they watched her sleep peacefully.

End of Flashback 

Sasaki made her way to the Hokage's office. When she got there, she greeted the two ANBU's guarding the building and made her way to the Hokage's office and she knocked until she heard a muffled 'come in', she opened the door, finding the Hokage in his seat doing some paperwork, 

Looking like a zombie.

"G-good morning, Hokage-sama, sorry to say this but, you now look like a zombie, I think you need some rest." the Hokage looked at me with wide eyes, "Oh, hey Sasaki! Good Morning, sorry but I really need to finish this work." he laughed sheepishly then his eyes trailed down to her hand to see a paper and a Kitsune ANBU mask ''you're really resigning, huh?, I'm sure anyone will miss you." Naruto said with a frown, I smiled "Yeah, but don't worry I'll be visiting Konoha if I have time." she flashed a smile at him "Well, I'll be expecting that, believe it!" he grinned at her as she hummed in response while nodding, and giving him the mask and letter.

Someone knocked at the door, Sasaki opened it to see Boruto holding the Hokage-sama's exchange clothes "Good morning Boruto," I smiled at him while letting him enter "Good morning Sasaki-san" he flashed a grin at me "Well, I need to go home and pack, I don't want Mom to do it for me though, see you soon Hokage-sama and Boruto." she bowed then left a puzzled boruto behind.

     *2 days ago* at the Konoha gates- Sasaki P.O.V

        Sarada and Mom stood next to each other, waiting for my take-off "Well, I guess I should be going." Sasaki said, "Be careful when roaming at night, and don't move recklessly and always put your guard up. And if you suddenly make a boyfriend make sure to-". My face suddenly went red, not expecting it. "Mom!!!" she giggled at my reaction, then my eyes trailed down to see a frowning Sarada, I sighed "Sarada, are you okay?" Sarada's head perked up "Y-yeah..."She answered, sadness drawn all over her face."Good luck, anyway, One-san." Sarada said forcing a smile.

I bent down to reach Sarada's level then I poked her forehead.

"See you next time, Sarada," I said smiling.

And with that, I turned her heel around and left. 

Unaware of what's gonna happen in my new life...

A/N: This is my first story and sorry if y'all don't like it.....Thanks for reading through