Ch.14- Class Rep.

Army there???

A/N

Sasaki's P.O.V

When I woke up, I noticed that I wasn't in the Battlegrounds, I just saw a white ceiling along with white curtains, with me, covered a little with bandages.

"I see you're awake, are you feeling okay," someone said. I turned to look at my side to see one of my Favorite Hero Recovery girl.

"Yes, I can't remember what happened, though," I said massaging my temples.

"Oh, after you passed out, a boy named Bakugou carried you here, and I think he's still outside, do you want me to get him?" she said.

"Yes, please," I said as I removed all the bandages from my body.

"Wait! you shouldn't be-" 

"It's okay, I can heal my self," I said as I began my work.

"I see, I'll call him then," he said as she walked outside, which was followed by Bakugou bursting through the door in his uniform.

I sighed "You're gonna break the door, Bakugou," I said.

"Tch," he said.

"Did you wait for me?" I asked with a smirk.

"Of course not! I came back because..." he said looking away. I giggled at his reaction. 

"Because???"

"By the way, here, go change," he said shoving my uniform to my face,

I gave him a 'really' face "Thanks." I said glaring at him, "Is Mina with you?" I asked changing the subject.

"Pinky is waiting outside with Shittyhair," he answered.

"Shittyhair?" I asked. "you mean Kirishima-Kun?" 

"I DON'T F*CKING KNOW, GO AND CHANGE!" he said dragging me out, that's when I realized he had a little gash on his arm. 

"Wait," I said as I grabbed his arm and used my Healing ninjutsu on him. After a few moments, I was done.

"There," I looked up to see his Crimson orbs staring at my Onyx ones.

"Tch," he said walking away, but I swear I saw pink on his cheeks.

Once I was done changing Bakugou handed me my bag and my ribbon.

"Thanks," I said tying my hair in a bun with my ribbon while I tied the excess into a ribbon and swung my bag at my back. Once I was done, again, I followed Bakugou outside until we spotted Mina and Kirishima.

"SASAKI!" Mina said as she jumped to me and hugged me.

I giggled at her. " Let's go?" she said dragging me with Kirishima and Bakugou.

"Wait, where?" I asked. 

"We're gonna have a fun time, duh!" she said.

I sighed "Fine..."

-time skip-

"A cafe?" I asked.

"Uh-huh!" Mina said entering the shop while we followed in suit. Once we settled down, a waitress came and asked for our drinks.

"What about you Miss?" she asked me.

"It's okay, water only," I said

"You're not gonna order anything?" Mina asked.