Ch.5- BACK

Sasaki's P.O.V

After Present Mic's speech, we were sent to a mini-city full of big buildings.

'I think this is where the fun begins' I thought evilly.

After I finished cracking my knuckles (not in a bad way though), I saw the ash-blonde stretching.

'He looks kinda hot though' I thought blushing before slapping my face hard to stay focused.

I was startled a bit when Present Mic says go.

"Shit..." I muttered underneath my breath.

I ran as fast as I can and jump building to building to spot any robots.  As I saw a few of them coming out in an alleyway to my right, I jumped down running in the process and started to punch and kick as many as I can.

"Cha! Damn It!" I continued to immobilize any robot I can find.

As I continued to immobilize any robots I can find I heard an explosion behind my back, as I turned around and I saw the ash-blonde Immobilize a three-pointer robot about to attack me but luckily he stopped it before I was flat as a pancake. 

"GET OUT OF MY WAY, PINKY BITCH!!!" He said while making spider man's eyes.

I sighed. 'What energy he got...' I was cut out of my thoughts when I heard Present Mic say 'TIME'S UP!' through the speakers or whatever. 

I went inside the girls' comfort room and changed back to the clothes I wore earlier and walked outside the comfort room only to be found by my pink friend walking up to me.

"Hey, Sasaki!" I nodded at her. She joined my side as we walked outside the U.A campus.

"You know what, you were so cool earlier for backfiring that guy with glasses."

"You think so?" I eyed her curiously.

She giggled "Uh-huh, earlier you got Kirishima almost pee in his pants, I can still imagine his face though," She said laughing, I just smiled at her.

"So, where are you heading, Sasaki-chan?"

"I decided to go back to Konoha until the results have been given," I said

"Oh. I'm sure you're gonna past since you're an Uchiha" She said.

"Is... that what you all think of me, good at everything because of my clan," I said sulking.

"N-no not like that, I read an article about your family and it says that the Sharingan of the Uchiha has many abilities".

"I see..." I said, hiding a disappointment look. 

Once we reached my stop, I bid my goodbye at her and entered the apartment I rented and packed hurriedly so that I'll not miss dinner there. Once I noticed my time running out, I ran to the train station, with my bag of clothes in my right shoulder, when I noticed something fell from my bag's pocket, I quickly came back to where it has fallen. It was a picture of four people in it. a peach-haired boy with black eyes who don't give a f*ck to the world and was standing on the left side of a pink-haired girl with black eyes smiling at the camera, and to her right was a boy who has midnight black hair and brown eyes grinning at the camera and a forty-three-year-old Kakashi giving two eyes smile, with, of course, a cape since he was the sixth Hokage that time. 

I smiled as I remembered the old times.

"I am slowly becoming a hero... if you could only see me, Takuma, Kazuya..." I said as I looked up smiling at the sky.