Ch.8- HeadLock

Sasuke's P.O.V

Watching Sarada and Sasaki always reminds me of my brother. As we watched her disappeared with Shin Uchiha, the one who killed her teammates, we waited for her signal to continue on the mission.

"Dear, place him down so that I could take a look at him," Sakura said and I nodded at her. Once I've placed him down she checked on him while I walked over to Sarada who was surrounded by the Akatsuki trying to comfort her.

 I placed a hand on her shoulders "Sarada, are you alright?" 

She only nodded in response, "Trust your sister, she will be fine she is stronger than anyone else here, I bet she can defeat the Hokage." I said.

She looked at me wide eyes "Really? She can?" I nodded.

I nodded "They would always have a duel when she was still 9, they would sometimes have a tie or the battle would continue for hours until your mother would scold Sasaki for being late,"

To my surprise she giggled, I smiled warmly. "What was One-san's face back then, Papa?"

I was nervous this time...

'What am I suppose to tell her? That-' I was cut off in my thoughts when I heard an Explosion.

I looked back at Sakura to see her calling out to someone, I turned my head to where she was calling to, to see the ash-blond awake and flying towards the cave using his quirk.

"Wait! You can't just-"

"I'AM GONNA KILL THAT BASTARD FOR KIDNAPPING ME AND I'AM GONNA SAVE PINK BITCH'S ASS, GOT THAT EYE PATCH?!?!" he said as he ran inside the cave.

"Crap! Let's get moving!" I said as we entered the cave.

Katsuki's P.O.V

Once I woked up I see a woman treating me with her hands.

She looked at me "I see you're awake now" 

"What the-" she cut me off by telling me what happens.

My eyes widened and quickly flew to the cave

"Wait! You can't just-" I heard a man say to me.

"I'AM GONNA KILL THAT BASTARD FOR KIDNAPPING ME AND I'AM GONNA SAVE PINK BITCH'S ASS, GOT THAT EYE PATCH?!?!" I said as I ran inside the cave. To see brats that have pale blue skin.

"What are you doing back here? we already freed you?" said one of the pale brats.

"It's none of your business Extra brats!" I said as I released explosions in my hands knocking them in the wall in the process, but most of them avoided it and started to attack me. But a purple thing wrapped its body around me. 

"What the-" 

"Stay back they're more dangerous than you think!" The eye patch man said.

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT SHIT, THE MORE IMPORTANT THING IS I BEAT THEM!!!" I said as I make small explosions from my hands and blasted them out to the brats.

"DIE!!!" I make more and bigger explosions, burning the brats to death. But one of them is still alive.

"You're still alive, huh? Where did your old man put the girl?" I said as I pointed my palm at him.

He started to quiver in fear, "A-at the room f-f-full of m-metal..." then I blasted him to death.

Itachi's P.O.V

We all watched the ash-blonde burning all of the kids by all by himself

"He's scary... he's definitely not One-san's type." I heard Sarada say.

"You don't know, she might change her mind," Sakura said.

"For a Quirk user like him, he's amazingly strong against chakra users like these kids," I said as they nodded in agreement.

Once he settled on the last kid we continued on our way to where Sasaki is.

Sasaki's P.O.V

We continued to battle for ages, making me feel tired as I used my Sharingan on him, and my mask has a crack I'm in my right hole, this guy has a few cuts and minor injuries on him, luckily I only have one broken rib, yet, Once he charged his way towards me I punched him immediately in the gut making him flew a few meters away from me.

"One-san!" My eyes widened as I heard Sarada called out to me. She ran up to me and hugged me tightly.

"Are you okay?" she asked

I hummed in response the others came to me.

"Sasaki, did you defeat him yet?" Dad asked.

"Not yet," I looked at him and my eyes landed on the ash-blonde.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him through my mask.

He eyed me curiously. "Who the fuck are you?" 

I took my mask off revealing my clean face. 

"Pink Bitch?!?!" 

"It's Sasaki Damn-" I was cut off when I see Shin Uchiha attacking us again.

"Kacchan! use your explosions" I ordered him.

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO, AND MY NAME IS BAKUGOU KATSUKI PINK BITCH!!!" he said while blasting his flames out. I sighed activating my Mangekyou Sharingan "Amaterasu!". I said while setting my black flames out to his explosions making it bigger and hotter.

We heard his agonizing yell as he died.

"Is he..." Sarada asked,

Dad looked over at him to see only bones with flesh and black flames.

"He is." Dad smiled over at us.

I sighed in relief as I saw bakugou smirk 

"Great work" I smiled over at him holding my hand for a handshake, and after that everything went dark.

Katsuki's P.O.V

I was about to shake her hand when she collapsed 

"Oi! Pink Bitch!"

The others turned around to see what's going on.

"One-san!!!"

"Let me check her, Bakugou-san," the pink-haired woman said. She sighed "She just lost too much chakra,"

"Give her-"

"I'm gonna carry her," I said carrying her in my back.

-time skip-

Sasaki's P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes to smell the scent of Caramel.

"Caramel?"

"What the f*ck are you talking about, huh?!?" I heard someone say, I looked up to see Bakugou carrying me on his back.

"Bakugou? what happened?" I asked.

"You lose too much chakra from your fight with Shin, I didn't know you could use Mangekyou Sharingan already, Sasaki," Dad said.

"Well... I awakened it a long time ago, thankfully Kakashi-sensei was there to help me control it."

"I see..."

"So, bakugou, why do you smell like caramel? I asked.

"It's because of my Quirk, Dumbass!" Bakugou said as he dropped me down, causing me to land on my butt.

"Ouch, you jerk!" I slowly stood up and ran up to him giving him a deadlock

"YOU BITCH, GET OFF ME. I WILL KILL YOU!!!" he said as he made small explosions in his hands.

Oofff-

A/N