Meeting the family

Of course father wanted me to everyone in this whole unordered family. Ugh I hated this more than playing princess at home. Alfred sent me to my room to put a dress and sent my sister Helena with me what happen to being the family that never had talk to each other. Yeah that's right she the person I had never seen before. She had been sent to help me look nice and pretty for everyone else someone please bite me. I could have hated nothing more . Before they had sent me to my room I pulled Grayson aside. He was shocked that I pushed him way from a dumb kiss. I told him to find the girl the one I had spoken before. I need to know just in case anything I saw happened. I need that wizard on my side when the time came for it. Of course my dear sister came along and grabbed me away from Grayson I could tell her anger wasn't towards me. There was something new. By the way she grabbed me she must have had history with him. Either way I didn't care. We went back to my room she dressed me as one of my dolls. She placed makeup on me I felt so fake. I later removed the pound of makeup she placed on my face and stayed to just some pink lip gloss. Why was I getting so dolled up? My father later knocked on my door and said"Faith can I come in?"

"Of course father, what is that you need?"

"There are some people I want you to meet . Some of are people of different universes, and alternate realities. Only you will be able to them . You are the only of children who will be able to see different parts of reality. You were given this gift by your gods."

"How long have you know? About my gift I have told no one not even my own mother. The gift was given to me as a pace offering. Yet all this gift has shown me is pain and what ifs . This is no gift but a cursed. It has shown what I could become. And what great deal of pains I would have to go throw to become a great hero, sidekick or anything at all."

" Faith, nothing in life is easy. Everything in life has to be worked for. I can't understand what amount of pain or even what you can even see. I can't understand the amount of people you have lost...."

I cut off my father. It's true he didn't understand anything about me,but none of these things should he have to told me. I said " Father, everything you say is true you don't know what I see sometimes I can't even tell were I am. But that's not the worst of it. Everything that I say changes everything that could happen or what is happening. Everything is being changed at this exacted moment right as we speak ,but the worst part is that you can see any of it. As we are standing and every single word I say. It changes everything , and right now I am speaking to infinity different versions of yourself. And even over versions of myself . Some place I am a different person or have a different name. Some place I am a young girl or old woman. A queen, a sidekick, and so many other things. "

"Faith..." I could tell he wanted to say more but he saw what reaction I had on my face. The feelings of being lots and of having no one. Who ever saw what I did of being so alone that everyone is freaked out by the way you speak. I was worst then a lost kid. I knew wear I was and that was that was the fact that scared me even more. If I changed anything it wouldn't matter it would stay the same exact way some where else. Of course none of that matter right now. I washed my face and I took deep breaths. I had to meet my families. Of course I wasn't Faith in some of those places. I was know by other names. I was still part of this family no matter what reality I was part of. My father looked at me and said " Wow ! You look beautiful and grown up."

"Thank you ,father . I think I'm ready now."

I was still freaked out a little we walked into the living room everyone was there I could see the through the pike hole of the door. Before I entered my father pulled me aside and handed me something. He said "Faith before we enter I wanted to hand you something my friend made you something . This is so that no matter what reality that you go to , you will still will be Faith Wayne you will be my daughter ."