Her evil plan

That was it. It must have been the only women who I could have done this it was Circe. That evil witch. How could she do this? Does she even have enough power to do this? Well I guess I'll have to ask Grayson.

"Grayson, " he looked my way when I spoke to him" does Circe have enough power to cast a spell? After all why not, if I was in Donna's body she could kill me and history would have a time gap . And she would take the loop and change history in her own vision .

"What a smart girl just like your mother," there she was, it wasn't Grayson it who was talking to it was Circe" Oh come on ,you didn't think I would leave you with someone else when I planed this spell."

"What did you do with Grayson?!"

"You mean bat boy, oh nothing he's safe for now . He's frozen in time when Dark Star was talking to him."

" Who is in my body?"

"Well you of course , unless you never get back from being in Dark Star's body."

"Return me you evil witch!"

"Now,that's no way to talk to family is it."

"Just because you and I grew up on the island ,doesn't mean we're family."

I punched her right in the face. She didn't see what was coming. As I came in for the kick spin ,she froze me and said"That's enough princess. It's time to end your little game."

"I don't think so Circe . I think I just stated," wait that voice. Who could that be? Wait ,no it was me. I was the new Wonder Girl. She punched and kicked Circe,until her powers gave up and she was out cold. I grabbed myself from where I fell and the allusion fated away.

"Faith is that you?" she looked at straight through Donna's eyes I saw myself all grown up.

"Yeah,it's me."

She grabbed me and flew me to the island. When we got there I looked at myself I couldn't have been much older then the age21. She then spoke to me" Faith , I need you to remember something ."

"Yeah,sure anything," what did I have to remember ?

" I need you to remember October 29 at the hall of justices at 11:30. Can you do that?"

"Aren't you evidence that I can ?"

"See that's the problem with time travel it can always change."

"Oh. So anything I should know ? Like who Jason is."

" What! How do you know about him?"

"Circe.She said that the whole reason that we didn't work out with Grayson was because of him."

"Yeah don't listen to her. You never know you might change all of that."

"Yeah, so why are we in are old room? And why am I in Donna's body."

"I though that you might miss your old room. Because if I remember right we just left the island and were in Gotham. With dad and Grayson. We just found the batcave."

"Wow, we remember all of that."

"Yup and some other stuff. Like your favorite movie, ice cream,and who every superhero really is."

"Okay. I knew I was cool but not that cool."

"Wow, I forgot how much I missed talking to someone other than a hero."

"What do you mean? Do we not have any non-superhero friends?"
"No we did it's just something happens to them. I can't tell it will change time. Just remember everything, I mean everything happens for a reason."
"Okay. "
It seemed like a dark gray area that I had lived through. I seemed so different, like almost some dark force. I broke the silence and said " So how do we become Wonder Girl? After all I though that Cassandra would never give up the title."I
"In a way she didn't ."
"What do mean?"
"Well it's....."just when we I tried to explain to myself what happen. What was I trying to explain to myself? Someone was coming in the room. It was Cassandra, she was wearing a Wonder Woman costume .
" Where's Wonder Woman?"
"Very funny ,Donna but you chose not be the next Wonder Woman. I told we need one after Diana's death . Her spirt needs to live. That why you aren't queen,because you aren't the legal air. Faith is, she is her daughter by birth."
"What do mean, Cassandra ? What happened to Diana?" I had to know . She couldn't be died. She Wonder Woman , she's the queen. I just broke down, I couldn't take this . I may hater at this moment ,but I can't let her death go in vain.
" You know. Superman gone wrong when he tried to kill Faith. Diana jumped in front while he was shooting with his lasers . How do not remember you picked her up. She died in your arms and said something to you. Speaking of what did she say?"
"III.." I was in shock to her my mother died for me. She may have hide a lot of things form me, but I loved her. She should have never died for me. She should of lived"dooon'tttt rrreeemmeemmbberr."
"Donna are you feeling okay? Or has her death truly hit you now . Has Circe finally given you a reason to hate. "
I was mad ,but that's not what my mother would have done. I spoke out "I do truly dislike the evil witch,but go on and kill isn't what Diana would have wanted us to something else."
"You and that whole Diana would have wanted. How do you know?"
"BECAUSE IT IS CAN'T YOU JUST THAT FOR WHAT IT IS. SHE'S DEAD AND CASSANDRA WE BOTH KNOW THAT SHE WAS BETTER THAN KILLING. YOU ON THE OTHER HAND ARE NOT BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE ANY CARES IN THE WORLD. HAS HER DEATH TAUGHT YOU NOTHING . DID SHE TRULY DIE IN VAIN.WELL HAS SHE CASSANDRA ? WELL TELL ME DID SHE ."
"HOW DARE YOU DONNA! SHE WAS MY GREATEST HERO. I WEAR HER NAME WITH PRIDE. AND YOU HERE TO LOW LEVEL ME IS JUST SAD, I SHOW UP TO HER FUNERAL. AND WHAT DID YOU DO, OH THAT'S RIGHT YOU GOT DRUNK OFF YOUR A**AND DID NOTHING . SO WHO ARE WE REALLY LOOKING AT ME OR EVERYTHING YOU DIDN'T DO. "
"Let's clam down and take a breather" I don't know what was coming over. Have I been in Donna's body for to long? Was this all of her pain ? Was I tapping into all of it?I pulled my older self pulled and sat me down saying"Faith are you feeling okay?"
I looked at my hands and up my arms . I said" I need to get back to my body. I feel all of Donna's pain and it's throwing it self at me."
"We'll leave right now."
"No,Donna would never run from a battle or a silly fight. We have to act as if I'm Donna or everything will be thrown off. We need to find Grayson or Circe. Who ever we find first.
My older self nodded. We walked into the room Cassandra came running over and gave me a hug. I was shocked,she spoke out and said " I'm sorry Donna I didn't mean anything I said. I miss you. You need to back on the island."
" I'm sorry Cassandra,I didn't mean those harmful words. I crossed the line."
After we were done with the fight,my older self and I left. This time I went went to the real batcave. As we walked in I saw someone come over to my older self. Someone I had never meet before, he came up abd kissed my older body. I couldn't tell wether it was anger or shock,but I couldn't moved from where I was. She then stated "Conner could you please stop. Donna's here and you know how she feels about me dating someone."
He moved off my body and said"I don't see why she should have a problem with it aren't you her queen."
"It wouldn't matter if she wasn't.She is still an Amazon,and that is in here blood. Not even you can change that boy" this boy had gone far enough. I had to say it.
" You know Donna,ever since Diana died. You have been a different person, caring about every single rule that your people have. Faith can change ethos rules. She's queen now."
" Childish boy,no she can't. She only rules the island,but only the goddess can change the rules. We only do what they want."
Then the boy was shocked,he had nothing to say. My older self grabbed me and pulled me near the bat computer. My older self was typing Cicre's name, but the since was boring so I walked around the cave. I saw new suits ,and the name of the people who wore them. One was my mother's suit. I looked at it,and I over fuddled with anger and pain. I almost started to blame myself,but then I heard "Don't you start now, because you do become a great hero. Her death showed us that we are so much more than her daughter. You became a queen and a hero,but without her death teaching us that we would still be a brat with no meaning to live. Yeah we hated her, she lied about a lot more than father. I can't tell you any of it,but when she died. Faith no one was there for us. I mean no one, yeah people showed up,and said there sorry. But her death drove us crazier than anyone thought. I mean we did anything to forget what pain she caused us. Sometimes days,weeks or months would go by,but we couldn't forget. Later we found something better. We became a sidekick. That made us forget all the pain,it made us better. So when or if she die in your time make sure she doesn't die in vain."
"But when do I know if her killer is put to justice. Mother,and this Superman guy we have never meet. And mother wouldn't want us to kill him. I mean I'm just a kid right now, I'm just in grown-ups body. So how do I know Faith?"
" Oh how touching ," it was Cicre , she was listening the whole time"Now witch one of you was looking for me ? Do you see what I did there which and witch. Hahah sometimes I make myself laugh ."
"Where's Grayson , Cicre? Or so help me I'll make you wish that hell seems like a beautiful dream," wow was I really going to become this.
"Are you shock of what you will become Faith? Isn't what you thought it would be now was it?"
"Shut up Cicre! Just tell us where Grayson is! This isn't a game tell us where he is," wow that was really strong I never thought I could ever say something so powerful. I just wanted to find Grayson and go back to the manner. I wanted to find a place to go home,but this was no time for that. We need Grayson , so that I can find a way to go back.
"Well , I guess you guys really are the same person. Here's the deal young Faith in Donna Troy's body will come with me,and I will return the bat boy."
My older self looked at me and she was going to say no way in hell, but I spoke up first we need Grayson back. I said "Fine deal, but first bring back Grayson."
With a flick of her hand Grayson was there my older self grabbed him. I walked with Cicre and turn to see my older self grave Grayson and with a blink of my eyes I was some where new.