Home at last

My mother opened the door. I thought that sh would have never come back for me. After all the pain I caused her. I went behind her back, I stole the jet, and searched for my father. Yet she becomes all teary at the sight of me. She rapped her arms around me and she began to cry.The feeling of warmth and love. I had felt it for the first time with her. When she left me go she looked into my eyes and said "Faith, I'm so glad you're home. I couldn't have imagined what you have gone through those three years. I should have told you everything. This is all my fault. I should have never lied to you. Faith you are my flesh and blood. But I have treated you like a warrior. And less than my daughter. I'm so sore for that. Will you forgive me ."
I looked at my mother and the hate that was once there is gone. She may have kept a huge secret form me,but she's my mother. So I said " Mom, of course I forgive. I will almost always forgive you And I'm sorry that I haven't been acting like much of a daughter. I have been acting like a bart. So where's everyone else?" looking for everyone else I couldn't wait to see Barbara. I couldn't wait to see dad. Or even pain in the butt Damian. Ugh, I can't believe that I that I haven't seen any of them for three years. While I was searching for them . I could feel myself being lost again. Family the most important thing in my life. I walked through the clock thinking that they were in the bat cave. I couldn't wait to see all of them. Seeing my family, would be so great I couldn't wait. I went running down the stairs. As soon as I got there I saw all of them but Damian. And just by the since I knew that something had happened to him.
"No, don't tell me. Please Barbara ,please dad, no. Why did this happen? Why didn't they take me ? " the tears came running down. Barbara said holding me closer and tighter. I couldn't believe that the day I get sent home free is the day my baby brother would die. I would have never come back if I knew this. Maybe this is why Talia let me go. Either way I couldn't believe he was gone. I'm glad that he got to live freedom for the last little bit of his life. My mother walked in she took me form Barbara. I was still so sad . I couldn't believe he was gone. She hugged me and said "Faith, it's alright everything is going to be okay. But pack your bags lets go home."
"Mom, how am I going to back to the island I face banishment . And my brother just died . My father needs me here. I can't leave him. I can't leave Damian is gone. Please don't make me go. "
"I'm sorry , Faith but me and your dad talked and we said that the best thing for you would to go home. Trying would be a good way to get your mind off this. And given your case I spoke to the Gods and they said that your banishment has been lifted."
" Dad don't tell me you want me to go," I said crying. I couldn't believe that he wanted me gone. At least not after this. No, he couldn't have, but he didn't move. So it was true he wanted me gone . How could this true. My mother started to pull me away and I began to cry and say "Daddy, no,no, no. Please don't let her take me away please let me stay. Please,daddy. Dad. Please don't let me go ! Please! Daddy!"
He let me go. I can't believe him. How could he do this ? Either way it was too late my mother put me on the jet and the whole plane ride I was crying. Now I was back on the island. And I had lost my baby brother . This was the end of it.

THE END