Wait, What just happened?

"And I'd follow you to Hell if I had to," wait what did I just say, what am I wearing. Oh no I look like Donna. This is bad very very bad.
"Donna, are you feeling okay?" it was Grayson how could this be? I was just in my room. This can't be something they did must have gone wrong. Wait is Grayson in my dad's suit. This is getting to weird.
"Grayson I'm not Donna it's me Faith," oh I so hope he knows who I am.
" Hahaha, very fun Donna, we all that Faith is at the island. She hates me remember ever since you know. The thing with Jason."
" Wait , what thing with Jason? Oh never mind . Ask me anything. It was just about to be Christmas, you had just made a lame ament to ask me out."
"Oh, come on Donna like she wouldn't tell you that she's like your sister. But fine, what the reason that Faith, I mean you didn't go on the date with me?"
" I had just found the batcave, and I got Night Wing locked up in chains, with and apple in his mouth ."
"What color was the handle and what tool did you use?"
"First off my dagger is not a tool it is a weapon and the handle was red with a curved tip. I only use it because Night Wing took my first dagger."
" Oh my! It is you Faith."
"I've telling you that this whole time. Have you not been listening to me. Wait, what year is and were are we?"
"It's 2027 and we at the hall of justices. How did you get here?"
"I don't know . All I remember was Night Wing coming from the back and he sprayed something in my face. And well I laded here."
" That's the night I found you in your room. You thought you were Donna .."
" How did I get back?"
" Don't know. I must have gotten you back at this moment in time."
"Whose Jason?"
"Don't worry about him. He's no one yet."
" Yet what's it's not like it's going to change the future. And either way am not Faith I'm Donna."
"You're very tricky. I'm still not going to tell you."
"Why not?"
"I forgot what a pain you are."
"Hey!"
Either way Grayson took me to the batcave. The collection seems bigger now. Everything seems so different from when my father was the dark knight. I wasn't even in my own body and I get to see my future. But I don't even know whose in my body. Wait that's it .