Grayson

There Grayson was standing at the door. In his pjs. Everything seem like time moved by faster or it was a head of time since I left. Grayson rushed over to me to see if I was okay. He quickly rushed over to me and said "Faith are you feeling okay? Do want water or any? Are you hurt?"
"Grayson , I'm fine I think I just got to fast," he slowly helped me get up off the floor" Grayson how long have I been out."
" Every since the time of your date , why?"
"It's nothing I just wanted to know."
" Come on , Faith. You can tell me anything?"
"It's nothing honestly ."
"Fine," I couldn't tell him, he ,might think I'm crazy. This was either a odd dream . I couldn't explain it.
Grayson slowly walked , to one of the rooms in the manner. I would just get lost time and time again. He walked me and said" Alfred left you some pj on the bed and clothes in the closet."
"Thanks" he was standing a door, "Is there something else you wanted to tell me?"
"Nope just fell like standing right here."
I walked closer to close the door Grayson was ready to kiss me . Right as he moved a way from the door I closed it and got dressed. I moved in the bed and shut down. He made me feel alive like there was something new. I have put that a side for now I have think of what I will become. The next morning I woke feeling weak. It must have to something with the time jump. I walked out to the dining room. Grayson had come over given me a good morning kiss and hug on the check. A small smile on that came on my face quickly washed away. I had to remind myself that this couldn't be me . I have to save my mother. Grayson sat next to me at the table. He keep trying to make me laugh I couldn't smile . I need to keep my mind on saving my mother . I need to find the girl that will help me in the future . What was her name? Zan?No,Zantra ?No,Zatanna ? There it is that's it. I need Grayson find to her he's the best one of us to find someone in a short amount of time. Breakfast was over I put my dish away and a boy laughed at I turned and look. At him he like he was ten or younger. I asked "What wrong with you?"
"Nothing " the boy said to me in a laughing manner" it's just Pennyworth does all of that for us."
" Well, how rude. The point of us being respectful and caring for others . Is to show how grateful we are for the elders and take care of them boy."
"I'm not a boy to you. I'm your half brother Damien Wayne next in line for league of assassins."
"Ah, yes I have heard of your people all of you hide in your shadows afraid of what can happen if you step into the light boy?"
"No, we have no shame to hide form dear sister. My people are far stronger than yours ."
"I'm not to sure about my people have saved this world so many times before as were your people have not dear brother."
"Oh, shut up both of you can't we just eat and never speak to one another like any other normal family."
She was someone new I had never seen her before but I could we we're not going to become one big happy family like in the movies.