Night Wing

I was already an hour late for my date with Grayson. Yet I was having to much fun . Watching Night Wing get out of my trap. I pulled the apple from his mouth, I asked "Anything you want say , Night Wing?"
He said nothing. I graded my dagger, and placed it into his left leg . He gave a small scream and I looked into his eyes something seemed familiar about it. I couldn't place it . Nothing about this seem to effect me ,being on the island has showed me when to care .
"Nothing, really I find that surprising . Not even how you know my name ? That's funny because you seem to know more about then I do about you."
I pulled the dagger out of his leg. Nothing, he was dead slight . I tilled my body my face a lined with his. Are faces were only a inch a part. "You know Night Wing , I'm having a lot of fun with you. Why can't you just tell me how you know me?" I kept moving the dagger up and down his chest.
" Come on Faith, why are you doing this? I think that you're a good person Faith," Night Wing finally spoke acting as if he knew me.
"How do you even know what I'm cable of?"
" I just feel that we know each other. Come on don't tell you feel anything ?"
" What if don't ? Tell how know my name. Maybe then I'll tell if there's something between us ."
"Come Faith , why don't you just pull me down and we can go get a pizza or something ."
"How about you tell what I want to know," I pushed the dagger into his middle of his third and fourth rib,"and I stop the bleeding ."
" Wow, I'll admit that I never though that you would do this."
"Seems like you don't know me as well as you thought did. So are you going to tell me or am I going to make you bleed out."
"Faith , why do you keep doing this?"
" It seems like you're not going to tell me anything ,so I'll look around," I placed the apple in his mouth"You bleed out a bit but you will slowly knock out ."
I walked a round the batcave seeing ever little thing. It was nothing I could image. The bat suits were so different, this was almost everything I wanted to do. The island was not as much as this place. This man was my idol no killing yet had enough matter to show the most amount of pain. I tend Night Wing wounds of course I want to see who was under the mask , but if I knew I wouldn't want to be killed for it. He woke up and swag to my face are lips touched . My first kiss with anyone, I pulled his face closer to mine . Then I pulled back and remembered my reason for doing this.
"Aww , come it was just getting to the good part,"Night Wing called out as I pulled back.
"Are you going to how you know my name? Or are you just going to try to kiss me again ."
"Depends if you let me kiss you again. "
" Why can't you just tell want to know? It would make your life so much easier."
"Faith can you please just get me down from here. This would make it easier for both of us."
" See I would cut you down ,but if I did you would simply knock me out and leave. I thought this through believe or not."
" Smart , funny ,kick ass,and a good kisser is there one thing you can't do."
"Stop changing the subject . Tell me how you know my name or you won't be healed ," I grabbed the dagger moving swiftly across his face.
"Why do want to know so bad?"
" Wouldn't you want to know who spilled the beans if everyone knew who you were," he said nothing ," That's what I thought."
"Faith , what are you doing? This isn't like you."
" Please, Night Wing you think know me. Haven't I prove that I'm not the girl that you think am ."
"Faith Wayne cut him down right now," I couldn't believe who it was.