I AM BATGIRL

As much as I want to be with Barbara , I can't. I need to find who did this to her? I don't need the care or emotions tied to this job. As much as I can hear my mother's voice in the background of my head. I quickly tune her out. Right now I am a child of the night. Let those criminals face me, I am no Barbara. Her spirit may lay in this suit,but I am not her. The patrol was slow nothing seemed to happen. Then suddenly a quick shove to the wall.
"Ugh," I began.
"Oh look who we have her , it's a new Batgirl."
"Who are you?"ugh, what could be worst? I just need to find my family. "What do you want form me!"
"Oh feisty I see I need something from you?"
"Hahaha, very funny I wouldn't help you even if every once of blood was drained from my body."
"See her bat brains. I know who your looking for? And without me ,child you will fail."
"Now who is it that you think I'm looking for?"
"See by the way you look and how I know who The Detective is as my father referred to him."
" So you are Talia AlGhul. One of my father's former lovers. Great so how do I find him?"
"See child all in do time. "
"You do know they have your son? Or maybe you just don't care weather they kill him, because you can just re-create him."
"Enough, you self consumed child. I love my son, but I offered him a changes to come home and he chose not to come back."