Who am I am really???

Long ago their was a child born in Gotham with two superhero parents . Her parents her mother an Amazon princess other wise know as Wonder Woman and her father Gotham Cities one and only Batman . After the girl was born her mother took her to her home land known as Praise Island she told the girl' s father that the girl died during child birth the father was destroyed he knew she was ling but he went along with it . He knew that he never see his daughter grow up he want her to have everything that she could have ever wanted and more . Fourteen years later, the girl was still on the island and was named Faith because she had always brought faith to everyone she has ever meet on the island . Faith was always told that she was created the same way as her mother but there was something about the way her mother said that made Faith seem that it was a lie. She one asked her mother if she could visit mans world her mother back hand straight across the face and then after that shock her mother graded Faith and said " My dear I have no idea what come over me. Are all right , I'm so sorry ?"

'' Mother ,I'm fine it's mother it's quite all right ."

" Never say it's all right it shows the your power is stronger than your emotions. Never let that happen you will become like your father emotion less with a dark soul ."

" My father? I thought I was created by sand, your blood and water just like you said . You lied to how can I ever forgive you and now your telling that some man that I don't even know , HOW DARE YOU LIE TO ME!"

"You the way of are people, you know why I have to leave him!"

" ARE PEOPLE ! THESE ARE PEOPLE ! YOU RULE THEM! I'M JUST HERE AS YOUR LOVELY PRINCESS!"

"HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT I'M YOUR MOTHER ! GO TO YOUR ROOM!"

After that Faith went into her room backing her bags ready to leave waiting to leave at the dusk of dawn. As dawn come faster then it seems my mother deep in her sleeper she had almost forgotten the anger that she brought me but I still need to find out more about who I really am . How do I get my mother to speak my father's name . As mother turned I found a yellow paper with one blank stop and two name one my mothers and another name that I never seen before so I took the paper fold it and shoved it into my jacket pocket . I back up about to head for the door until I saw photo of my mother and a man she looked so happy . I walked away form the photo wiping away the treas . I closed the door and backed away. When I turned around I saw Aella and she asked" Where do think that your going little one ? Shouldn't you be a sleep ."

"Uhhmm yeah. I'm on my way right now I just had to grab a few form my mother's room ."

" Why so dressed up, it way past the hour you should all ready in your night gown ."

" Yes but I guess I forgot so uhhmm yeah I guess I should really get to bed now."

Now that I have finally got away from Aella, I garbed the keys out of pocket and headed for the jet. As soon as I got there I put my bags in and garbed the paper looking for the city and the place said Gotham City, New York . I had set the jet made sure that it had a full tank. As it was all checked and the sun rose I and hit high-pre speed . As I took one last look on what I was leaving I saw my mother in tears.