The man who wears a mask

It was my father. He was Batman I couldn't believe this. The man I just meet him,and was more than my father he was Batman. The dark knight was my father. I couldn't believe this .
"Father, what are you doing? Is this some curl joke? " I keep going on I couldn't rap this around my brain," Is this Grayson? "
He just responded " Faith , get Night Wing out of their . Then we'll talk just after you go and talk to Dick he's been waiting for three hours up there."
" He can wait longer. Tell me that this is a joke."
He said nothing . I was mad ,but it was clear he wasn't going to tell me anything until Night Wing was out of here. Why wasn't he telling me anything ? I unchanged Night Wing. Then I asked " Okay, now that's over with you want to tell me what this is about."
He turned to Night Wing and said " Do you have the gas?" Night Wing nodded," Then get it over with."
Night Wing then spared gas into my face, in a manner of seconds I was knocked out. I must of been out for an hour ,maybe even more. I couldn't tell. When I awoke I was in my room. How did I get here? How long have I been here? When did I get here? There way I now know the truth. My father is the Dark Night. He is Batman. Nothing could that fact, not even if my father brain washed me right now. Wait how did I get this stain? I looked like a mess hair out of place, different clothes , and my bed room it was different. And everything seem to be moving in a faster motion . What were am I going . It finally stop.Wait where the hell am I.