Family

Family such a shilly word. With such great meaning be hind it. Promises told behind it of love , being together and all having each other's back. Ugh, but now I have too find them. Now I have to stuck with a women who dares to control me. Focus Faith, family . I call my father again , but this time I felt a voice mail. I said "Dad, daddy, I don't know if you can hear or if your getting these call. I'm going find you. All of you ,but I need you to stay strong."
I wiped away my tears, Taila walked in she was standing there by the wall. Her devilish smile on her face. What could see want can't see I'm in pain. Of course she does she's just a b****. She wants to get under my skin. She wants to put a knife in my heart. My heart already aces and Taila isn't helping with it. The only reason that I'm here is to find my family. This woman could care less about her family . She could just recreate her's . No matter how much this woman wants to be to do her dirty deed . I won't do it even if it means I can't save my family. Taila came closer to me and said "Girl , I know what I want form you."
"And what is it you think I'll give you?"
" Shilly, girl I know you'll give it to me."
"What makes you so sure Taila?"
"Because all Faith Wayne has ever wanted was family. Child I've been watching you. Ever since your dear grandmother died all you've ever wanted was a great big happy family."
"What makes you so sure about that?"
" Just look at yourself and how pathetic you are. You have never been to man's world. And you have gotten every little lost girls dream. A father who loves her, who wanted her all along, and has hidden nothing form her. Faith ,darling you're just pathetic. Seeing the way you act it's quite funny, actually. After all who would picture a princess not getting a fairy tale ending. Does finding you're really family mean that much to you?"
"Of course , it does. They're my family. And watch your tongue , because I can cut it right out. After all who needs a fairy tale ending there overrated. I live for the thrill of life. There is just bump in the road. And I'm willing to go around the road and fit it. So, go head try to use me. No matter how many times you try to use me its not going to work. I'm to strong . You forgot one thing about I'm so much more princess. I'm a warrior. So go a head keep pushing my buttons, because you have no effect on me."
Was I so sure of myself maybe I did push my self a little far from it . Right now it's not about her it's about my family. She can push me as far as she can,but it won't work. I'm doing this for my family. If she doesn't give up who has them. I swear that I might even kill her. I need my family I need to know if they're alright. Waiting for the time to count down thinking that I'll find one dead body. And if I do I think I'll be crush. I've been broken before , but if I find them any of them like that I wouldn't know what to do. Talia can come at me all she wants , it's still not going to work . She can break my bones ,my heart but never my faith. That's the whole point of my name ,and the reason they gave me that. I don't only inspire others to have faith but because I can inspire myself a lot faster than I can get anyone else.