Death

Today was going to be the day I get out of the league. I have been fighting for her for over a two years. No longer I want freedom and freedom. Is what I'm going to get.
"Talia show your self. I want a duel. A duel for my freedom. This enough you can't have me kill anymore. This is my life and you can't have it."
"Oh child, I had forgotten the sound of your voice. What makes you think that you'll win this battle?
"If I don't you can have me for another year. Until my bones crack and I can no longer look at my hands. But if I live you can no longer have me and I'm free forever. Do we have an understand meant. Do we?"
"Well only because I like my odds . So let us do this the old ways the way it's been done for years. So pick your weapon of choice ,"she said making a hand motions to a box full of weapons.I looked at them and I kept trying to think that maybe if I got a sword that I win. But she was better than me using those. There was still a weapon in her tool box that she doesn't know how to use so well. It was my favorite weapon a three pronged blade. And for once I felt like I was going to win. As soon as she picked up her blade . I began hitting her ,cutting she was bleeding. And I thought I was so close to winning. But I was wrong as soon as I got her neck and almost slid her throat, she stabbed me. And she turned the blade. I felt my inside being ripped apart. I was so close to winning my freedom So close , why did I have to lose. When she was done with me she threw me of the tip of the mountain. Thinking I was going to be left for dead , but little did she realize that she dropped me in the Lazarus pit. I was born once again. She has lost her hold over me. I am free. Talia Al Ghul has no control over me. My plain worked perfectly I knew she would think that she won. But I'm free no longer will I have to dream of my family . I can go home and be part of their lives. She can't do anything to me. Once I gathered my bag . She appeared once more saying Well played child. I thought that you could have played something so brilliant."
"Of course you didn't . you always thought I was unless. But I'm stronger than you cared to imagine. No longer will I ever work for you."
"Oh, child did you really think I would leave without a reminder of me," she said branding me on my right shoulder. She had burned my flesh. But never again will I steep a foot in this house. Freedom is mine and I no longer have to hide. My family can see me. And the shadows are afraid of me. So this is the sweet taste of freedom. I can't wait to feel the warmth of a hug. The feeling of being with my family. And living life to the fullest. This is everything I wanted.This is who Faith Wayne is a survivor. I can finally can be myself. Dying was so painful, but my family got to live. They are alive because of me. I couldn't have been so great full to have for such an amazing family. They were people who I hadn't even know me for And yet still took care of me. Without Barbara I could have died. She help save my life. She made sure that I was okay. And without her I would have never found the rest of them.