Hidden from now till when

I had left the diner party.It's been over three months since I've seen anyone,and by anyone I mean anyone. There seems to be no at the manner. I called my father almost every day,but it always went straight to voicemail. Where could he be? The manner was left like a war zone. I couldn't find anyone. I thought my father would be in the cave but not even there I could find him. Where could any of them be. I mean I understand if it was just here. I can't find anyone none of them. I have never felt so alone. I don't think that I have left the safe house. I done lots of things from reading books and cooking. Nothing to do no one see. I've even gone to the island,but my mother didn't want to see me. I did leave her after all I understand. I've been training and developing new technology for the suits. Gotham is different there is less crime which is weird if you think about it. I would have thought crime rates would go up. But I guess cuz "Bats" not here that's a different story with out him. Everything seems different without them Gotham is different without them. I don't know what to without them. I'm scared frightened without them. As soon as I get a real family and meet everyone it is torn away from me. The next day I went out of the safe house and after all it does mark the fourth month since I've gone out. I ran around the block six times. On my third turn I noticed a car following ,so I stopped and tied my shoe. I noticed that there were three people in the car. I went to several different places thinking at one point that they would come out of the car an jump me or something. I got to the safe ,and well I just cracked. I broke everything in sight and there way nothing left by the time I was done. I moved my hair face ,the tears began,and I sank to the floor. What's happening to me? I have no one left. As soon as I started to beat myself up there was a knock on the door. I cleaned up my face and look through the peep hole it was Barbara she was all beaten up and she was being held up by two woman who I didn't know. I opened the door. I looked at her and grabbed her and asked" How did this happen and who are you?"
A blond woman answered with a New York ascent " She was hurt . And hum, she said your' name so we tracked' ja down ."
"And how to do even know that you have the right person?"
The other woman with orange hair next to her answered " She had a photo of you in hand."
Barbara didn't have a single photo of me. I guess it was time to try out my new toys.The girl were looking around the safe house. I could tell they were looking for something. I quickly grabbed my Nero toxins in the shape of a lipstick which sprays it into a gas and will knock them out for two hours. I also grabbed the first aid kit. I slowly walked back into the room with them the women were still looking around for something. I couldn't figure out what it was but the room was destroyed there was nothing they could really find. I checked in on Barbara ,she was still out cold. She's all beaten up around her eyes and her ribs. The woman with orange hair quickly looked at me and noticed what I was doing. She asked"Is there something wrong?"
"No it just she seems so innocent like there's nothing wrong. I wish you could hear me. she was like my sister you know. Is there something that you wanted to ask me,hum? I'm sorry I didn't get your name or hers what are your names?"
Within a quick second she turned around she grabbed something I didn't know weather it was a dagger or a knife. Either way see  she stabbed me. The blood slowly
started dripping from guts . I tried looking an seeing what they were looking for. I quickly fell to the floor.  My eye sight was  quickly getting distorted ,everyone was becoming fuzzy. I don't know what they were looking for ,but whatever it was they weren't going to find it here. Right before I blacked out I said "Whatever you're looking for you're never going to find!"