Draco Malfoy

Fake Friends

" N/n, dear. "

Y/n ran down the stairs and met with the owner of the voice. " Yes,
Narcissa? " The older lady smiled.

" Can you please get Draco home? He's been out for a while in that pub by your old flat. " Y/n smiled but groaned internally.

" Yes, sure. I'll get going now. " Y/n turned on her heels and apparsted right in front of her flat. She sighed and got in, looking for something to wear for the pub.

She took out a white short dress and did some light make up, curling her hair and letting them hand by her shoulder.
Grabbing her purse, she pushed in her wand since it was enchanted and left thr house, locking the door behind her.

" Why do I have to do this again?! " She groaned as she spotted the pub lights

" Why do I have to do this again?! " She groaned as she spotted the pub lights. The music was muffled and she could already hear what song was playing.

Draco Malfoy and her weren't in any good relationship. The two always fought and argued over anything and everything, but in front of their parents, they were best friends forever.

She hated pretending to be nice to him since he only acted like a jerk around her. Sighing, she shook her head and walked in, the music suddenly clear and she was hit by the familiar scent of alcohol and sweat.

Looking around, she couldn't spot any blonde hair in the crowd. The colourful lights were on but everything was dark and Y/n could only see specific people.

She made her way to the counter and sat on a stool, hoping thr boy would show up himself so that she could get this over with.

" What can I get you? " Thr bartender asked with a wink. " A firewhiskey please. " She smiled politely, even though she wanted to simply punch him for looking at her that way.

" Sure, ma'am. " He took out a glass and filled it with the orange liquid, bubbles evaporationg in thin air as he poured it down. " Thanks. "

She took a sip, letting the drink to burn down her throat as she looked around.
" Have you seen Draco Malfoy around here? "

" Aha! Looking for him. He's quite drunk. Finished three bottles of firewhiskey all by himself. Probably in some corner of the dance floor. "

Y/n blinked in surprise as he said the amount of drinks he took in and shook her head. " Can't this idiot not get me
involved! "

She groaned as she looked around. She spotted a mop of blonde hair, but it was girl who was grinding shamelessly to someone's body.

Shaking her head to herself, she took another sip. " Boyfriend? " Y/n turned to the bartender, a dry laugh escaping her lips.

" Please, I wouldn't date that ego ball in a coming century. Apparently, we're best friends in our parents' eyes. I'll go looking for him. "

She got up, downing the glass in one shot and set it aside before she strode towards the dance floor. After roaming around for minutes and pushing through the drunk crowd, she sighed.