Naive (2)

**✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀
❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿**

Waking up due to the sunlight, I stirred but couldn't actually move. I realised a pair of strong arms were holding me down, than the hot breath against my neck.

Once I took a good look of the room, I realised it's Draco's and we were cuddling. I widened my eyes slightly. Although being best friends for years, me and Draco never cuddled due to him being formal and all.

Our legs were tangled and his face was nuzzled into my neck, his hair tickling my cheek. His arms lazily around my waist mine simply laying over his back.

I held in a gasp as Draco groaned and pulled me closer sleepily, his lips brushing against my skin. Relaxing, I reached for his hair and started playing with them. They were soft and silky.

I felt him literally melt when I started running my fingers through his hair, I didn't know if it was okay for us to be this close, in such proximity because Draco had walls around him and he never lets anyone in.

What if he wakes up and realises we're cuddling and gets mad? But why didn't he take me to my room instead, last night? I let out a deep breath and closed my eyes, wanting to get some more sleep.

" Shit! "

Draco jumped up, making me yelp and jump too. " What?! " I panicked, breathing heavily. " What time is it? We leave for school today."

He widened his eyes and looked at the clock while I bit my lip, " Nine thirty. "
I breathed out, shaking my head.

" We have enough time. " I mumbled, making my way towards the door and heading straight to my room. I just hope Draco doesn't bring it up later.

What was I thinking?! I groaned, stepping in the shower and stared at myself. I can't forget he likes Astoria and wants to be with her. He would never look at me that way and I know it.

Once I got ready, wearing:

Once we both were done and had breakfast, still no sign of our parents, I looked at the clock

" We should leave already. If we miss the train, then we'll have to spend all the time here again. " He huffed and I nodded, I wouldn't mind that though.

I grabbed my trunk with one hand and gently placed my hand on his, not wanting to ever cross my limits again. I had to be careful and not let my feelings show.

Mask it.

Once we were on the platform, I loaded my trunk with Draco's help and we moved through the crowd, pushing past people and occasionly being knocked in the shoulder.

I spotted Pansy Parkinson, standing by the entrance with a big goofy grin and her hand waving us over. I grinned, throwing myself at her.

Pansy and I knew each other since we were five and literally never got separated. Although during third year we did have a small fight over Draco because she was under impression I was dating him and she liked him too, but we cleared it out within a week.