Draco Malfoy

Best Friends.

"

Hurry up, N/n!! " I rolled my eyes and grabbed my lip gloss, tucking it in my jeans and headed downstairs.

" Can you wait, ferret? I've got things to
do. " I teased my best friend, Draco Malfoy as I descended the stairs. He scoffed and I chuckled.

" You take hours to get ready. " I nodded.

" Atleast I don't take hours to gel my hair back. " I fired and he gasped dramatically.

" Stop it, you two. Bickering like an old married couple. Hurry up, or you'll miss the train. " My mother said with a smirk and I chuckled.

I grabbed her hand while Draco grabbed mine. The feeling of being sucked into a hole filled my body and I could feel everything twisting and turning. Not a second later, my feet hit the ground and I looked around.

" Hogwarts! " I breathed out, looking at Draco. " Let's go? " He questioned and I nodded. Bidding goodbye to my mother and promising to write, we loaded our trunks and Draco led me to a compartment.

As we entered, I could see all my friends sitting there and two seats free for us. Oh, well! I slid in the window side before Draco could and shot him a smirk. He rolled his eyes and sat beside me, shoulder to shoulder. Theodore Nott was sitting across me with Blaise Zabini on his side.

On the other side of Draco, came Pansy Parkinson. The girl had huge crush on Draco, even a man without brains would tell by the looks of it.

She was annoying as fuck. And I hated her. It was mutual. She hated me too, since I was close with Draco and many misunderstood us as a couple, but we were best friends and she was one of those who would force accusations.

But I was very thankful to my last name. My mother and father were as rich and famous as The Malfoys, ans we held more power and I knew Parkinsons would have to work under us. So she never really won an argument.

A throat clear made me took at Theo, who raised an eyebrow. " What? " I smiled slightly, confused. " Nothing. Just wanted your attention. " I chuckled and kicked him from under the table.

" Kiss ass! " I whispered, looking back out of the window. Others were merrily involved in a conversation, Blaise and Draco were talking while Pansy tried to get his attention. Theo stared at me teasingly while I stared out of the window.

" If you don't stop, Theodore, I swear to Merlin's grave, " I chuckled, shooting him a threatening look. He huffed and crosses his arms. " I can't help it, alright? " I bit the inside of my cheek to keep myself from smiling.

He never stopped flirting. Ever since first year but I didn't mind. We were close friends and he always told me You need a constant reminder of how beautiful you are. He always made me smile if Draco wasn't there.

" You can smile, you know. " He smirked and I rolled my eyes.
" Shut up. " I grumbled, causing him to laugh. " Any one want to eat something? I'll go find the trolley. " I got up and looked at each one of them.

Draco gave me sheepish smile and I chuckled, " Okay, " I repeated the things I needed and walked down the small corridor of this train. But it was big enough that two people can make out.

I scrunched my face and cleared my throat. " Mhm.. " The two pulled away, instantly blushing as they stepped away. I held in my laugh as I walked past them and found the trolley.

" What do you want, dear? " She smiled and I shot her kind smile, listing the things. I put them in my bag and handed her the money,

" Thank you. " I called turning around, only to be knocked into a hard chest.