Draco Malfoy

Hufflepuff

Footsteps echoed in hallways as the girl hurried towards her Hufflepuff basement. Taking another turn, she yelped, crashing into someone and knocked to the ground with the person toppled over her.

Draco Malfoy scrunched his face, looking at the girl but the scowl was wiped away as soon as she opened her innocent blue eyes and stared right into his stormy grey ones.

He felt captured. The girl turned red realsing who it was and looked away. Draco snapped back to reality and stood up, brushing his black suit.

Liliana Tyler, collected her stuff and stood up awkwardly, still a blushing mess.

" Sorry. "

She muttered not making an eye contact and walked past him. " Who are you? " She heard him ask and stopped. She turned around and looked at him with slight amusement.

" Liliana Tyler. "

With that said, the girl disappeared but the name kept ringing in his ears. He didn't know her so he figured she wasn't a Slytherin. All the way to the Room of Requirement, his mind roamed around her eyes, her voice and that innocent look she gave him.

He knew everyone hated him in this school, and thought he was unapproachable, not that he minded but she didn't give him a rude and cold look like everyone does.

Groaning, he tried to focus on the Vanishing Cabinet in front of him, but all he could see was that face. He didn't even know her, and she was already occupying his time and mind.

After hours, his stomach rumbled, indicating it was time for dinner already. Having no sign of progress, he decided to try again tomorrow and go down to eat dinner.

He slipped past the seventh floor without being caught and reached the Great Hall. Ignoring his housemates, he took a seat in a vacant area and sighed. Resting his chin on his fist, his elbow on the support of table in front of him, he zoned out.

That was until he heard a laugh. It was sweet and angelic, causing him to turn his eyes to the entrance of the Great Hall. There she was, walking inside with another girl.

Her face was stretched into a beautiful smile, her eyes squinted and nose slightly crinkled, probably because of the joke her friend said to her. Her brown hair swayed flawlessly as she turned to her friend, talking occasionly.

He watched as she made her way to the Hufflepuff table, unable to take his eyes off of her. The fact that she was a Hufflepuff didn't cross his mind as he kept staring.

Liliana entered the Great Hall with her best friend, Voilet who was saying some joke. Liliana laughed, making her way to her table and taking the usual seat.

" Did you do the Potions essay yet? I'm sure Slughorn will ask for it
tomorrow. " Voilet reminded and Liliana facepalmed.

" I forgot. I was too busy finishing Transfiguration. But I can finish it tonight, though. Not a big problem. " She mumbled, filling herself a cup of water.

" Of course, it isn't. Hey, isn't Harry looking cute today? " She suddenly changed the subject, causing Liliana to giggle but look at the Gryffindor table, spotting the familiar raven-haired boy with glasses.

" He's dating Ginny, Vi. Can you not be creepy? " She joked and Voilet snorted.
" It's not official yet. "

" And you'll sit here stalking him won't make him know you like him. " Liliana suggested, taking a small bite of her chicken piece. She wasn't particularly hungry.