Two Shot

His Touch

" Hey, sleepy head! Wake up. We have to leave for school today! "

The brunette who was sleeping peacefully on the bed groaned and rolled over, burying her face in her soft fur blanket.

" Go away! Fuck the school! "

Hearing the all too familiar chuckle, she smiled and pushed off the covers before sitting up. " Hurry up. I'm waiting downstairs. "

She nodded and watched as the boy left and got up, making her way towards her bathroom. Brushing her teeth, she took a shower and wore:

Drying her hair with a simple wave of her wand, she striaghtened them and tied them in a low pony, pulling out a few strands to frame her face

Satisfied with the look, the girl skipped downstairs for breakfast and sighed, stopping before walking in a slower pace and reaching the dining area.

She nodded at her mother and father before smiling at her best friend.
" Morning. "

Slipping beside the blonde boy, she watched as elves served her breakfast and rushed away.

" Have you packed yet? " Y/n looked at her mother, Jenna and sighed. " Yes, mother. I have. "

" Stop bothering the child and let her eat. I'm sure she's grown up now. She's a fifth year-"

And just like that, Y/n watched blankly as her parents argued in small voices and looked at her best friend with a knowing expression.

The two did their breakfast and rushed away, wanting to get away as soon as possible. Their trunks were brought by the elves to thr station so Y/n didn't need to worry about it.

" Malfoy, let's go grab a compartment before they appear here too. " The blonde rolled his eyes, " I've warned you many times, Walters. Call me by my last name again and you'll pay. "

Y/n chuckled, climbing the train and throwing a look to the boy behind her.
" Whatever, hurry up now! I'm dying to see Blaise and Theo! "

The two reached the Slytherin section, ignoring the stares they got. Y/n was used to it since she was close with Draco and both of them were equally mean.

" Wow, don't you just look hotter? " Y/n rolled her eyes as she spotted her another best friend.

" Shut up, Theo! That's all you had to
say? " She chuckled, throwing her arms around the boy's torso and making herself comfortable.

" Well, I can't help it. " She pulled away and flicked the boy's forehead before reaching for Blaise. " How have you been? "

The dark skinned boy asked and Y/n smiled, " She's been good! What will happen to her? "