Naive (3)

**✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀
❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿**

" Y/n, wake up. "

I heard a familiar voice and groaned, sinking lower in my blankets. Theo chuckled, " Come on. We'll get late if you don't get ready. Besides, we have Transfiguration. "

I huffed and sat up, rubbing my eyes.
" What time is it? " Theo smiled,
" Eight. " I nodded. It was the time I usually woke up anyway.

" Thanks. "

I took a quick shower and slipped into my uniform with my robes and brushed my hair, braiding them.

" Ready! " I yelled, grabbing my leather satchel. " That was quick. " Theo smiled and I shrugged.

" I don't waste my time make up. " I shrugged and he chuckled, " Not to mention I don't actually know how do make up, but you don't have to know that. "

I joked and he laughed, " Yeah, I don't know that. I don't think I'll ever find out. " I giggled, shaking my head.

As Theo closed the door behind him and locked it, Blaise and Pansy stepped out. " Morning! " I grinned and Blaise sighed.

" You're grinning too. What did you do to her? " Pansy said, chuckling. Theo Shrugged, " We just get along. "

" Or you've rubbed off on her. " Blaise snorted and I slapped his arm. We headed down the stairs and spotted the others. My smile instantly dropped.

" Don't stop. " Theo nudged me and I realised he's talking about me smiling, and much to my dismay, as soon as he said that, my face stretched into an involuntary smile.

I shook my head at him. He was the kind of guy you'd want to be around. He was just I guess the light that makes everyone smile. And I find myself trusting him.

" If you two are done flirting, let's go! I'm starving. " Draco said sourly and I shrugged, making my way towards the portrait.

We headed towards the Great Hall for Breakfast and I settled between Pansy ans Blaise as always.

Surprisingly, Astoria had nothing to say to me so I made it to Transfiguration with Theo safely, Draco on the other side of him.

I settled beside Draco, knowing that was McGonagall's seating plan. I shot Theo a smile and took out my quill and parchment with textbook.

" Sorry. "

" What? " I whispered, facing Draco.
" For snapping at you last night. " I sighed, as much as I wanted to stay mad, I couldn't. " It's fine. I'm not mad. "

Just hurt.

Remained unsaid as the class started. The hour went by without any disruption. McGonagall simply gave us a revision booklet.

It was really easy seeing as Transfiguration was my easy suit, just like Potions and Charms. Now, Herbology, I didn't understand a single thing of it.

After the bell rung, I collected my stuff, smiling. " How are you smiling? I don't remember shit. "

Draco huffed and I laughed, " How could you just forget everything in four months? " I frowned, reaching Theo with Draco beside me.

" He's right. I don't remember a single thing. " I rolled my eyes, " Boys are dumb. " I muttered under my breath, earning a nudge from both the sides.

I laughed, " What? I'm not wrong,
am I? " I mumbled, entering the charms class.

" You are. " Draco said, pointing as he parted ways to his supposed class.