Naive (8)

**✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ 
❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿**

" That is really unnecessary! " Y/n frowned, glancing at Theo, who was just smirking to himself.

" Yes, it is. " Draco said, throwing her clothes in her trunk. " Draco-"

" Mate, you're acting like I'd do something to her. " Theo chuckled, rolling his eyes. " You wouldn't even think of it. But can't I just have my girlfriend to myself? "

Y/n nearly tripped over her own two feet, staring at Theo in shock. She bit her lip, feeling as though someone had just drenched her in cold water.

She took a sharp breath, watching as Draco packed her trunk and gulped down the lump in her throat.

Would you be the same if we weren't in this situation?

Maybe not.

Y/n rolled her eyes at the blond before hugging Theo. " We're literally neighbors. "

He snickered and Y/n huffed, slapping his chest before walking towards the door.

Just two doors down, at the end was another mahogany door that was Draco's. He opened it and let her in before carrying her trunk inside.

" I don't think we need two beds but I've arranged one anyway. " He smirked andY/n flushed. She would still prefer sleeping in his arms, but she knew her limit.

Unpacking with a swift wave of her wand, she grinned at Draco. " Why did I just spend an hour packing your things? You could've easily done that. "

Y/n shrugged, " Was worth it. " She giggled and jumped on the bed. It had been week since the date and Draco had been nothing but out of any ounce of control he had over himself.

He often found himself kissing Y/n when it wasn't necessary and he often found himself doing things a real boyfriend would. He was repeatedly reminded by Astoria that it was a bet.

But he knew deep down, it was much more than that now. He jumped on the same bed and pulled her in his chest.
Y/n clutched on his shirt, snuggling closer.

Draco wanted to ask. The question was on the tip of his tongue ever since he had started seeing her.

" Why do you feel uncomfortable around me? I mean, not exactly but you're very hesitant. It's like you're touching something you shouldn't. "

Because I shouldn't.

He whispered, not knowing where he got the courage from. Y/n let out a shaky sigh. " It's not like that. I'm just-Its strange. I've never had a boyfriend before. "

She lied, but it was also true. She never had a boyfriend, but the whole reason she hesitated to touch him was because she knew he wasn't hers. Willingly, yet unwillingly.

He was doing it for Astoria. And she felt like she's touching something that isn't hers.

Draco agreed almost immediately, but it kept nagging him in the back of his head.He kissed her forehead and pulled the covers over himself and her.

His brain was telling him to go to his bed, and stay away from the girl who was currently in his arms. He glanced at her, and she was already asleep.

" It's just for the bet! " He whispered to himself, but Y/n was awake. She bit her tongue slightly, but enough to feel the blood.

You don't have to remind me that, Draco.

--

" Amortentia. The strongest love potion jn the world. Even though it's not allowed in Hogwarts grounds, headmaster has agreed a sample so all of you could make this motion."