Naive (10)

**✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀
❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿**

Draco had returned to the room after what seemed like hours of trying to calm himself down, to stop the tears.

Having given up, he had cried till he ran out of tears and started making his way back. It was nearly 3 in the morning and was careful not get caught.

He stood infront of his dorm room, his hand on the knob but he couldn't find the courage too. How was he going to face her?

He took a sharp breath and pushed the door open and she was shot up, " Draco! Where have you been? You didn't even come to the dinner. Everyone was worried-what's wrong? "

Y/n got up and made her way towards the blond. Draco didn't meet her eyes,
" Nothing. I just needed some time for myself. "

Y/n blinked, " Oh, er....Yeah. Okay. " She stepped back and turned to climb back on her bed. Draco took a long shower and changed.

Even though the guilt was eating him alive, he climbed Y/n's bed and she opened the blanket wider for him.

Draco nuzzled his face in Y/n's neck,
" What's wrong? Tell me if you can. I'm here. " She whispered, running her hand through his hair.

Draco couldn't say anything. He just stayed quite, held the girl close to himself and fell asleep, not wanting to wake up with a harsh reality that he had been an absolute loathesome git.

--

" It's been two months, Draco. " Astoria smirked and Draco looked up. " I don't give a damn about it, Greengrass. "

Pansy frowned, " No. You better do what you're supposed to do. " Draco sighed,

" Pansy-"

" He's got to do what? " Theo settled bwside Draco and he sighed, mentally preparing himself for amount of punches he was going to get today.

" Oh, he's going to break up with Y/n today! " Astoria squealed Theo spun his head towards Draco so fast that it might've fell off. " What?! "

Draco got up and glared at Astoria, " As I said, it doesn't matter to me. " With that said, he exited the Great Hall, wanting some peace.

" Malfoy!!! Answer me, God damn it! " Theo appeared and Draco ran a hand through his hair. " It's nothing! "

" Why are you breaking up with her? She loves you, mate. Everyone can see that-"

" It was fucking bet, Theo. " Pansy whispered, looking at Draco with emptiness. Theo glanced between Pansy and Draco.

" Elaborate. "

" Oh, I will have the pleasure! " Astoria smirked, making her way towards Theo. " You see, Theo. Draco and I had a bet that if he breaks Y/n's heart after two months, he'd get to fuck me-"

" Is that true? " Theo clenched his jaw and Draco looked away. " For fuck's sake, Malfoy. You answer me right
now. " Theo threatened and Pansy frowned.

" Theo, N/n said she'll handle it-"

" She what?! " Blaise appeared and Draco sighed through his nose.
" I---Please tell me you didn't! " Theo sighed exasperated and Draco glared at Astoria.

" What? Tell him how you agreed,
Draco. " She smirked and Theo lunged forward, landing a punch straight in Draco's jaw.

" Theo! "

Draco heard as he dropped to the ground, Y/n dropped her books and rushed forward, " What are you
doing?! " Y/n asked, her eyes wide as she crouched infront of Draco.