Naive (7)

**✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀
❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿**

" What about.... blue? "

Y/n snorted. " No. Blue is definitely not your colour. "

Y/n sighed, closing her eyes. Draco's hands were running through her hair, occasionly braiding and untying them again, her head resting on her chest. The wooden floor of Astronomy Tower, cold.

" Maybe purple, than. " Y/n groaned,
" Ew! "Draco chuckled, his chest vibrating, " More like silver. Or black. Nothing else. "

Draco hummed, " Maybe you're right. " Y/n chuckled lazily, humming. Draco sighed and snaked his arms around her stomach, pulling her higher to rest his head on her shoulder.

" Why are you being so touchy, anyway? It's totally not like you. " Y/n chuckled, " I think I'd change for the better. "

Y/n's smile faltered, not knowing how to respond to that. " Yeah. I guess. " She whispered, defeatedly as she tilted her head.

Draco nuzzled his face deeper into her neck, inhaling her honey and rose scent. He found himself getting lost, but then, he had to remind himself, it was just for the bet.

" N/n, " He spoke up, his voice muffled.
" Yeah? " Draco sucked in a sharp breath, confused as to hell why he was so nervous.

" Will you go to hogsmeade with me? " He felt Y/n freeze in his arms, before she slowly relaxed. " Er.. "

" As a date. " He kissed her cheek and watched her expression. It was unreadable, which Draco found wierd since it was easy to read Y/n for him.

" Yeah... I'd love to. " She whispered, smiling. Draco sighed in relief and pulled her closer, nuzzling her head back in the crook of her neck.

He was taking it too fast and Draco was almost proud of himself. If she had said yes, than it was only about time she'd say yes to date him.

He grinned to himself.

While Y/n stared at his pale fingers, intertwined with hers. A sigh escaped her lips. She didn't know if it was a content one or an uneasy one.

She felt her heart flutter at the thought of going on a date with Draco. She had imagined it literally ever since she has realised her feelings for the blond.

But her heart also sank at the thought of why he was going on a date with her. For Astoria Greengrass.

Y/n was digging herself her own grave, she was very well aware of that. And she was still okay with it. She felt pathetic, yet happy to spend time with Draco as long as she could.

The two just sat in silence, the more Y/n stayed in his arms, the more she fell, despite the way he felt about her. Despite the way he looked at her like she did not matter.

And the more Draco held her, the more flashes crossed his mind. All those times they spend smiling, laughing at each other and joking around.

Deep inside him, something genuinely yearned for it. He would never admit it, but he really missed the way Y/n would laugh, and goof around in his room.

All those summers spent together with no sign of their parents, cooped up in room, doing literally nothing. All those Christmas days they spent playing snow ball fights, making snowmans and exchanging gifts that mean more than anything in the world.

Draco realised, he had never stopped smiling around Y/n. It was the only times he ever genuinely smiled, only times when he ever felt happy to the fullest.