Naive (5)

**✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀
❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿**

A month passed by and nothing eventful happened after the party. Draco kept acting like a stranger, calling me by my last name instead and I never mentioned the kiss.

Even though it remained on my mind all day and night, and I kept reliving it, I couldn't get myself to question him. Nor it sounded appropriate to do so, anyway.

Maybe it was just because of the game. Maybe he was just jealous because of Astroia kissing someone else or something.

Blaise and Pansy were now dating and Theo and I were literally inseparable. He never mentioned the kiss though and it wasn't awkward.

We were literally best friends. He is such a gentleman and sweet. I don't know how he ended up hanging out with Abrax and such.

" N/n? " I snapped our of my thoughts, realising I'm still in the library, " Yes? "
" Are you okay? "

" Of course, Theo. " I reassured him, dipping my quill on the pot of ink and started finishing my Potions essay.

Although I was supposed to do this project with my supposed partner, that just so happened to be Draco, I decided I'll do it myself until he asks.

Well, if he doesn't, I'm going to hand him half of it to do it himself. " She's alright, can't you see that, Theo? "

Astoria mocked and Daphne snickered,
" She's really alright ever since she got you in bed-"

" What the fucking hell, Greengrass? " Theo snapped, causing the two girls to jump. " Not everyone spreads their legs like you so you better keep your mouth shut. "

Theo snapped and got up, storming away. I blinked, amused and Pansy snickered. I gave her a warning look, but she ended up bursting out in laughter.

I let out a sigh, trying to keep my laughter inside. " Who does he think he is? " Astoria raged and Blaise rolled his eyes.

" Says the one who made out with a glass of fire whiskey. " He mumbled under his hreath and Daphne scoffed,
" Shut up, Zabini. "

" No, you shut up. " I glared, no one will disrespect my best friends and walk away with it. " I think Astoria's right-"

Draco said and my angry eyes snapped towards him. " You're acting like a lost puppy around her, you know that? Where'd your ego bigger than this castle vanish to, Malfoy? "

I kept my face straight, watching as his eyes flashed something when I used his last name instead of calling him Draco.

" True, though. " Pansy snickered and I sighed, getting up. " Come on, Pans. Blaise. We're wasting our times thinking they're worth being friends. "

I held in the tears, clenching my jaw as Draco scoffed at me. How could he just agree to whatever she says? It really infuriates me, but more than that, it hurts.

I wonder if he ever considered me a friend since he's acting like this. Taking a sharp breath, I plopped my stuff on the couch and looked around.

--

Third Person Pov:

--

" I'll go look for Theo. He seemed
angry. "

Y/n climbed up the stairs to the shared dorm and realised the door is locked.
" Theo. " She said softly, knocking twice.

The door flew open and Y/n was pulled in a hug. She stumbled a little but managed to hug him back, " I'm sorry she said that. I don't where she got that idea from-"