Naive (4)

**✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀
❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿**

It was absolutely chaos. As I stepped in, my senses went haywire at the smell of alcohol, weed and sweat mingled in my nostrils. Personally, I think it's disgusting.

The whole damn room was filled with many students from each house. I could spot some familiar faces like Harry, Hermione, Ron and Twins with some Hufflepuff and Ravenclaws.

There were people already making out and the music was rocking the floor.

Theo grabbed my arm, and I didn't went to get lost in the crowd either so I grabbed Pansy's arm, who was holding Blaise.

" Drinks? " Theo asked and I shrugged. I wasn't the one to drink, and he somehow knew it. He brought me butterbeer instead. I smiled, taking a sip while Pansy and Blaise were downing fire whiskey.

" Guys! Slow down! " I frowned and Pansy shrugged, " We want to fuck tonight. And it's nothing without being drunk. "

" Er... Thanks for the information. " I awkwardly turned to Theo, and we both burst out laughing, " They're absolutely hilarious. "

He agreed almost immediately, still on his first glass, second sip. Once Blaise and Pansy got tipsy, they got glasses for themselves and we heaved through the crowd, finding others.

" Where were you? " Draco questioned to us four, completely sober unlike Abrax and Daphne, who were sucking each other's faces off while Astoria was sprawled on the couch, talking to her nth glass of firewhiskey?

" Blaise and Pansy wanted to get
drunk. " Theo shrugged as I took a sip, trying not to laugh again while I felt Draco eye me up and down.

Suddenly, Theo was dragged away from some girl. I scrunched my face at the poor boy, feeling sorry. But I think he might enjoy it himself.

" Why are you wearing that? " Draco whispered and was suddenly so close to my face. I remained calm and rolled my eyes, " It's a party, Draco. I can't come here wearing a nightwear. "

He scoffed, looking around. I frowned at my glass of butterbeer, taking a sip. I glanced and Blaise and Pansy, who were dancing, looking quite happy.

Oh, well! This is awkward! Theo, come back! I internally whined and just to my wish, Theo appeared, sighing in relief.

I chuckled, " You okay? " He nodded,
" Merlin, that Hufflepuff was quite handy. " I scrunched my face, and Theo widened his eyes.

" Not like that! " He chuckled, " I meant to get away from. " I burst out laughing, " Poor you, Theo. "

" Draco~~~ let's dance! "

I heard Astoria's voice and Draco turned towards her. " She's right. Let's dance! "

Theo grabbed the butterbeer and placed it away, dragging me to the middle of the dance floor. " Really now? I don't really like dancing. "

" Liar. Remember we were talking last night and you said you'd love to
dance. " I rolled my eyes, but the smile broke on my face as he grabbed my hand, twriling me around.

I laughed as I swiftly landed back to face him and followed his lead, ending up with slow dance. I could feel Draco's eyes on me and Theo, or maybe I was just assuming things. He was with Astoria.

I needed to pull myself together.

" Spin the bottle! " Some one yelled over the music and Theo beamed. " Let's go! Who knows, maybe I can get a chance with you?! "