Chapter 2

One Week Later
The couple was especially lucky one night, for one thing because Amity managed to stay the night out with her parents' approval—albeit by lying about staying with Boscha—and because they both got a little, extra passionate.

They both significantly enjoyed it, especially as it had been their first time doing it in a while. And because they'd been so focused on their current situation, they needed a distraction of sorts. This was only a temporary one of course, and they were reminded again of it only a few moments after they'd begun to relax in an embrace.

Luz N.: So, we need to start thinking of a plan, huh?

Amity hummed, leaning her head against Luz's chest with her eyes closed. Feeling her love breathing. She was still paying close attention to the conversation. But she still loved being in this embrace. And it had been at least a month and a half since she had last relaxed in bed in Luz's arms. Come to think of it, it had been about that long since she had gotten a decent night's sleep. Though, Amity chalked that up to school anxiety.

Amity B.: Yeah, we really do. I—I mean... We still have some time, but...

Luz grinned at Amity.

Luz N.: But we'll probably feel better after we made a plan.

Amity nodded in agreement, closing her eyes again like she wanted to fall asleep. When in reality she was enjoying the warmth.

Luz N.: And, we won't get distracted by constantly remembering that we need a plan. Which means I'll be able to enjoy lovin' you in bed again.~

Amity's face went red and her eyes shot open. Then she playfully smacked Luz's hand away as she noticed it rubbing against her inner thigh and trailing up towards her special area. She wasn't going to say it didn't feel good, because it did, but she wasn't in the mood for going again.

Amity B.: Yeah, and maybe I can get your head out of the clouds more before you make me break your hand!

Luz moved her hand immediately, blushing in embarrassment.

Luz N.: Oh, sorry. I didn't realize...

Amity glared at Luz a bit.

Amity B.: Sure you didn't... Normally I would love to, but I'm crazy sore down there. I don't know what you did to make my muscles bite back at me like they are right now, but I can live without another round of it.

Luz blushed looked at Amity apologetically.

Luz N.: Sorry...

Amity smiled.

Amity B.: Come here.

Amity pulled Luz close again, their lips met. Both of them melted into the gesture and blushed as their bare bodies tangled up together as well. The kiss was slow, deep and passionate, neither wanted it to end. They hadn't so much as spoken to each other during the previous month, so the loneliness they felt when they were apart was much more intense than usual.

Suddenly, Luz's eyes shot open, and she glanced back at the door, which she could barely see behind her. They had both seen something move in the corner of their eye while they were intimate. This reminder made Luz go pale, and she reluctantly pulled away. Leaving Amity confused while blushing at the gesture.

Luz N.: Um... A—Amity...?

Amity B.: Huh?

Luz N.: I think I forgot to lock the door...

Amity suddenly turned ghost white, as her calm demeanor changed to one of internal panic.

Amity B.: Do you think somebody saw...?

A Blessing and a Curse [A Lumity FANFIC]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara