(20) Crackheadedness

Chapter banner by @sladers_ghost , you should check them out. It's a really nice masterpiece and the museum it will be held in is in my heart. absolutely fantastic.

WARNING: Possibly very, very, very out of character scenarios, and Saiki not being Saiki.

Saiki has a mean look on his face, with his nose scrunched. (you gotta love it) He was not enthusiastic about anything. Literally, only Toritsuka was.

"Saikiiiiiii! Why so glum?" Toritsuka asks with a dumb smile. 'You and my brother. Now get out.' Saiki replies. "The day has already started, you know? Get up!" Toritsuka says. 'No.'

"I will..." Toritsuka says with a smile on his face. Saiki's eyes widen. 'You won't.' Saiki says with an evil glare. "You're right. I won't." He replies.

"Saiki!~" A voice was heard. Was it Teruhashi? No.. It was Aiura.

'You guys win. I'll sell my soul to obtain a few jellos.'

---

Saiki slouches a bit in his seat instead of sitting up properly, which was quite unusual. He looks around with his beautiful violet eyes, covered by his green glasses.

"Hey, Saiki. Do you think your brother set anything up for us? Like- I don't know.. Maybe?" Toritsuka asks with uneasiness. 'I don't know. All I know that is it starts as soon as the bell rings.' Saiki replies. "Can't you just like, remove the bell or stop it from sounding," Tortisuka slips out of his mouth. He didn't want to give Saiki any ideas. It was really a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

'I'm not dumb. I already tried that. But would you believe he would make it that easy?' Saiki says with disappointment in his voice. Saiki mutters something under his voice.

"Kusuo is about to say his first words! How cute!" Aiura chimes in. 'No, I'm not.. What are you getting at?' He asks. "I was joking, bro. Chillax!"

'Whatever,' Saiki says.

The bell rings in its usual manner. Three eyes widen. One pair of eyes from class 2-2 and two others were from class 2-3. Toritsuka grinned, Aiura smiled. Saiki only smiled his mouth open out of panic. It was like a test.

Aren (Kuboyasu) looks at Saiki. "Uhm.. You good, Saiki?" Saiki closes his mouth. He nods. "You don't look it," He trails off. 'What are you, my mom?' Saiki says and wishes he didn't have to. "Err... No." He says, the atmosphere was kind of awkward as well.

("Iwa-chan, are you my mom?" sorry 😢)

Saiki found out another way to avoid these so-called friends. A voice rings into Saiki's head. "Remember to go all out next week!" Which, Saiki knew was Kuusuke's voice.

'Oi! Found something. It's a blown-up toilet.' Aiura says to Saiki via Saiki's telepathy. 'What did you find?' Saiki asks. 'I said, a blown-up toilet. Now get yourself over here.'

Saiki rushes over, as he didn't want to hear Aiura squeaky voice ringing in his head any longer. She was no better than Teruhashi. He walks into the girls' washroom casually.

"Saiki! How could you walk into a girl's washroom so casually?" Aiura gasps. 'My annoying dad told me that a girls' bathroom is like a heaven, nice and clean. But if there's a blown-up toilet, he was certainly wrong. As always. And what could have been the cause of this?'

"Probably Hii," Toritsuka says, with a run-down face. "Ew! Nobody invited you!" Aiura screams. "Why are you in the girls' room? Scram!"

"Wow, the slander.." He says. 'It is not slander, Toritsuka. You do know that?' Saiki replies. "Another one bites the dust..!" Aiura adds loudly enough for everyone around to hear.

The comment gained a few looks. Teruhashi looked at Saiki, with a confused face. 'Why would Saiki be standing at the girls' room with Aiura?' She was conflicted and Saiki could see that.

Teruhashi looks away for a second. "What is it, Teruhashi?" Aiura smiles at her. "O-oh, it's nothing." She replies.

Toritsuka looks at Saiki. It was his time to finally rule over Saiki, in a way. Saiki wouldn't be able to get his reward if he didn't constantly act like his nuisance 'friends'.

Saiki lifts one of his hands and holds it to his chin. 'Interesting.' Saiki says with an intense look. People never really see many expressions from Saiki, so they were quite surprised and Saiki hated it. People were looking at Saiki, worried if something was wrong. Saiki was never readable. His likability range rose up a bit.

Nendou rushes over. "Buddy!" He yells, and Saiki's likability meter decreases. 'Uh... Hey, Buddy.' Saiki forces out. He looked like he was in pain, and people could notice.

This was only the first day and Saiki was only getting warmed up. 'There is a blown up toilet. I'd like to hear what you, the dodo head, think.' He gulps. He received a couple of glances. Some students were laughing. 'Why are you guys watching me like I'm some kind of perf-'

He gets cut off. A few knocks were heard from the window. "Hey, little brother! Bet you didn't expect me here!" An annoying voice could be heard through the window. "Do it, or else. You know what will happen if you don't, isn't that right?"

People look horrified. Saiki thinks. He could not read his older brother, Kuusuke's mind. He also could not read Nendou's. There was only a fine line between a complete idot (iykyk) and a genius.

"Now, be a good boy and find out the cause of this. You're not putting enough effort into this." Kuusuke says to Saiki.

Students look at Saiki's brother with either an interested/amused look, an annoyed/weirded out look and then the girls who were in love. There was actually in between. Teruhashi gave him a dirty look. "Yo-ho, have fun this week!" He says in an almost threatening tone. Teruhashi chokes up on some spit. Some of the boys come and try to swallow her spit particles in the air.

They see Teruhashi's unamused and annoyed face and they return it to Kuusuke. He smiles back at them. His smile was very bright, it overcame everyone's allegiance for Teruhashi. His smile is bright but fake, and Aoyama feels attacked.

"You zere!" Aoyama cries. "Saiki's bruzza?" Aoyama asks with a hurt voice. "Oui?" Kuusuke replies in french. Aoyama is amused. "Pourquoi êtes-vous ici?(Why are you here?)" He asks Kuusuke. "Aucune raison. (No reason.)" He replies. "Je suis d'accord avec vous! (I agree with you!)" He cries. Saiki's older brother looks at him with a confused face. "That didn't really make sense, but ohh-kay."

Onlookers were looking at the two boys with the yellow hair. Even Aoyama's friends were wondering where he got that french, anyway.

"The cause of this blown-up toilet was..."

There were suspense and a pause. One of the student's eyes widen. Then another. Then a third pair of eyes. Starting in order by Midoriya, Bakugou and Kaminari.

No, Kaminari thinks someone had a big shart in the girls' bathroom and can't believe it was a girl.

"It was-!"