(8) Preperation

A/N- before i begin writing the chapter i want to thank you all for over 1K reads! this is phenomenal! (did i spell that right)
Ok, I wrote that a week ago. Why do I have nearly 2k?

Since this was suggested by a friend, I'm supposedly going to add a bunch of 'Among Us' references. (PLEASE JOIN ME)

Teruhashi POV

The school day had just ended. I am on my way home right now, and I have one objective.

To impress Todoroki, obviously!

Though.. I do wonder. Why do I get this strange feeling around him? It's almost as if, he hot, but he's cold..!
(HOLD UP IT'S TRUE, HE'S HOT TO A LOT OF PEOPLE, BUT HE'S COLD AHHH)

Right now, I'm going to try to avoid my brother, otherwise he will displease Todoroki as well!

*A while later*

Right now, I am at the door. I must get inside quietly and go shopping for more cute clothes, to make me even cuter! Not that I need to be any cuter, but I am feeling down so I want more 'Oh!'s than usual today.

Right, I forgot about the rest of the class!

They are quite strange as well.

(Let's not forget that Teruhashi is very good at reading people)

Right, the guy with the weird hairstyle. He looks like Hairo, but his teeth are so sharp! It's kind of scary, but he's very sweet, just like Hairo.

The other guy with the yellow-orange hair and the lightning strike on it. He gives me weird vibes, but overall he's too dumb.

We have a new class representative of some sort, maybe he used to be a class rep. He walks and acts in a weird manner. He must be rich or something.. He runs way too fast though. Kind of suspiscious, might vote him out.

They're all too weird.

Maybe, they've all come here to have a chance with me, the goddess of beauty!

I understand now. Ashido is their underling, and she's working for them! And to get me to fall in love with one of them.

Nice try. I'm not falling in love so easily. Plus, I still need to make Saiki fall in love with me!

Saiki comes first.

Time-Skip

Update, my brother caught me. Can he not stick his nose in other people's business? It's annoying.

(he keeps following me, im going to call an emergency meeting.)

I'm not going to tell him I'm going to a sleepover in a place where a lot of high-school boys live.

Too troublesome.

After Teruhashi gets rid of Makoto

I'm on my way to the store. I'm getting a fine amount of 'oh's.

I have 2 hours to get ready. I've already chosen what to buy. It's kind of pricy, but not to worry. I have my charms.

(they work better than Lucy's)

I go to the clerk, and he gives me the total.

I'm sure you realize what happens next.

LINE BREAK

The clerk gives stutters and stares while ringing up my total. He goes:

"T-that's $48. 92. How would you like to pay?

I pretend to look into my wallet with a troubled look. I give occasional little messages like "Not here.." and "That won't be enough," It works every time. Just watch.

"O-oh! Oh! You can have it for how ever much y-you want to pay! Oh! Also, you're.. Oh, never mind."

Nice! I got an "Oh!" storm. (don't ask)

"There's no need, I can just pay with a card."

"Oh! No, please pay any amount you would like. I'll pay the rest, as you're such a beautiful girl! Never seen one as beautiful as you!"

That's because there isn't anybody as beautiful as me. I'll just pay $11.34.

"I'm terribly sorry." I wink at him.

"Take your money back! Oh, beautiful girl! Have it free!"

(TIME SKIPPPPP)

I ended up getting it free.

(Time skip)

I'm on my way to the sleepover. It's not a walking distance, but I want to pass by Saiki. I wonder if Saiki's going too.

Flashback

"Oh yeah! We have Satou, he works miracles while making his sweets, 24/7. You boys should totally come along. I don't know if any of you like sweet things, but he will be enlightened to have you all taste his delicacies."

Saiki stares intensely at Satou. 'Forget ordinary Satou, we have even better Satou! I'm taking him to live with me, ASAP. He's my ideal friend.'

END OF FLASHBACK

Right. Saiki is coming. If it weren't for that, he would have been imposed by everybody else to join. As long as it's only a small group, I might be able to get Saiki and Todoroki to say "Oh! Teruhashi!" *insert Teruhashi fantasizing* I wonder if Saiki has a sweet tooth. He's so cute when he is enjoying his coffee jello!

I should get Saiki coffee jello for his birthday. I want to see his cute face when he's eating it!

Hold on.. WHAT AM I THINKING!????!???// NOPE NOPE NOPE LET'S CANCEL OUT THOSE THOUGHTS REAL QUICK..

Back to normal! Right, I have an hour left.. Time to head out, to the sleepover!