(11) Confusion

A/N Posted on my message board: If I ever get 5K reads, I want to make a special chapter where Saiki, Aiura, and Toritsuka have to act like crackheads for a week and pretend it never happened, after Saiki is tempted by Kusuke. Also, if you know where this idea came from, @ them since my friend only sent me a snapshot. I want to credit them. As always, YEEHAW

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saiki POV

Now.. I would normally be concerned about this but instead I say "WHAT" for no reason at all. I don't have this quirk thing. I only get to appear as him. Anyways, what's a quirk? I need to find out. This seems important. They are hiding it, I'm sure of it.. Why else would they wait for nobody to be around? Darn.. I won't get to see it. Everybody is on their way. I have this concentrated intense thinking face on Kaminari, which caused the two to be confused.

Right. This guy is dumb.

"What's up, Kaminari? You seem kind of off." Mina states. I have a good excuse. This guy is easy. "I-I'm thinking whether 2 + 2 = fish or window." I stutter, trying to keep up the act. "I thought so.." She sighs. Sero goes to find an iPhone (??) charger. Everyone's arrived, and Teruhashi woke up. I hide and teleport away, bringing Kaminari here and making myself invisible. Nobody needs to know.

"Hey! I was having a good chat with that transparent floating kid!" He screeches. You were hanging out with him in the bathroom, weren't you? Next time I pose as you, I think I might send you to some place with man-eating demons. Hopefully he DOESN'T get eaten.. Hopefully..

"Kaminari, you dumb rat! Get over here." Mina says, loudly but not loud for everybody to hear. "Yeah?" He replies. "I don't get why you wouldn't charge his phone.. But you better be in shape for next time!" She lectures him in a way. These people are one of a kind, one hundred percent. I don't know if that was an insult, or a compliment. But whatever, that wasn't the point.. I need to know what this 'quirk' jazz is all about. It's unlike me to be like this, but it happens on occasion. Like the time Akechi found me out. I think he might be the reincarnate of L. Maybe I should ask Aiura if that great detective spirit was L.

What, is there a problem? I did enjoy Death Note. It was full of inside action, and was very interesting to watch. It goes without saying I like it.

I was about to get inside of the building. I realize I could hear Kaminari being dumb. Yes, he's dumb enough that you can hear his dumbness radiating around you. Do I sound like Zenitsu? Oh no. Pretend you didn't hear that.

I want to know what an 'iPhone' is. I am pretty darn sure it's just a phone but starting with an 'i', right? Yeah. I'm that genius.

Wow, being Kaminari for even a little while has got me acting up. Everyone is here. Well, I'm kind of the only guy. For now.. The girls welcome me and take me to our saviour, Satou. 'Hello.' I say to him, in my best 'let me be your friend I love you' tone. He is like an angel from heaven. These are the best.

Maybe it is a part of his 'quirk' if he possesses one. It is highly likely.

All of this has got me as clueless as Kaminari.

I go ahead and reach to spoon to reach my mouth. I can smell the delicate taste from this magnificent creation.

I close my eyes. I want to enjoy this to the fullest extent. I didn't want this moment to be destroyed by..

Nendou..

WHAT WAS NENDOU DOING HERE? As soon as I was about to savour this moment, the most disgusting ape had showed up before me. I think I might as well kill everyone on the spot.. Who would even invite Nendou? This seems strange. By reflex, I push Nendou away. I don't want any interruptions. Nope, not today. Never. Couldn't Nendou just disappear from the face of earth? Would be a great help.

I guess Kusuke was right. I should've helped him to obliterate humanity.. No survivors. Honestly. Nendou has got no fans. (Which is entirely false.) Now. I should stop insulting Nendou, and start beating him.. How could he interrupt a moment like this? Just putting his life at stake, carelessly? Riighttt.. It's Nendou. All my thoughts keep circulating back to Nendou, I'm getting scared. Maybe he's some kind of parasite.

I look down. I realize that my jello is gone! I quickly run to an empty place, where nobody will see me. I teleport to Antarctica. I smoothly drown myself into the snow. My fear for Nendou is always increasing..

I calm down a bit.. And go back. Hopefully nobody has seen me. Surely enough, they didn't. The sleepover had already begun, and now the boys were all awkwardly staring at each other. Even Bakugou was. Every one was confused.