(0) Special Chapter!

(not canon in the fanfic)

Alright so basically Saitama and Genos accidentally go through a portal that leads them to Saiki's world as well. Now in this special chapter, there will be three different manga series lool

The two heroes walk around the neighbourhood. "It's unusually peaceful in this area." Genos tells his master. "It is, also, which city are we in?" He replies. "Hold on, I'll check for you, master.."

He takes out his phone and opens the newly installed G-P-S app. Genos is required to verify his existence.

"Finish this test to prove that you are not a bot."

Genos is dumb-founded. He cannot proceed since he in fact is a cyborg, also known as a bot.

"Is there something wrong?" Saitama asks.

"Uh.. No, don't worry about it. The G-P-S app won't allow me to continue, so I'll have to go continue without using it."

"It's alright, I'll just go ask that guy over there with the funny haircut."

Saitama goes and consults to Nendou. As soon as Nendou sets eyes on him, he abruptly says:

"Huh. You're bald."

"Nevermind, let's find somebody else to ask. Genos." He angrily tells him.

They go quickly only to find Todoroki. "Uh, hey.. Do you know where this is? We're lost."

"uh. who are you.?"

"What? You must know who I am.. I'm just a hero for fun..!"

"Who?" But then Todoroki realizes something.

(Todoroki POV)

He's a hero? There are heroes in this realm as well? That can't be.. Mr. Aizawa clearly stated that everybody here is ordinary and quirkless, other than the psychic boy. Perhaps he's just a cosplayer,

"Well?"

"I don't know. If you go that way though, please refrain from interacting with blonde. He's lacking sanity and he's explosively petty.." Todoroki says

"Thanks for the help.. Uh.. alright!"

Saitama being as troublesome as he is, he forgets the directions and he heads towards none other than Bakugou!!1!

"Um, master, weren't we told to stay away from-?"

"It's fine.. no need to worry. I do have strength! No way possible he could actually hurt me."

"HEY YOU! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT, HUH BALDY??"

"Ah.. it's nothing.. not about you or anything."

"Ay baldy, you don't sound very convincing now do you. Who are you trying to cosplay? Grown up Caillou in a lame McDonald's clown superhero suit! Anyway.. you seem like you're confident enough to fight me!"

"I will not allow this boy to insult you- Huh?"

"PUT ME DOWN! PUT ME DOWN..! NOW..?"

"Huh. What a cute young boy? Where should I leave him?"

"Sensei.. He's intensely sweating! It's almost unnatural!"

"I don't think that matters really.. what? What is this flickering? There are explosion spits! Where is this coming from? Genos!"

"On it. I'll find the source of this.. wait. You boy, what are you doing?"

Bakugou snickers. "haha.. JOKES ON YOU, LOSERS!"