(26) Why Me?

Because the next thing he knew, he was there.

With a camera.

---

"Say Cheese!" The man says, with a big smile, no, smirk, on his face. Eyes closed. He seemed overjoyed, but his motives would like to prove otherwise. "Hello, is that you, brother? Looking like that, you look like the type of person to use Grammarly on their writing assignment. Even when nothing's wrong with it. I just get the feeling. Anyways, what are you doing here with this, ahem, pervert monkey?"

Toritsuka takes a minute to process things. "Wait, what?!" He yells loudly enough for everyone to turn their heads towards their table. Due to plot armour, Saiki is relieved by the fact that Teruhashi does not care enough to turn her head. 'What are you doing here?' Saiki asks. 'Why are you here?'.

"I'm here to.. Can we get a drumroll please?" He says. "Wait, first, guess! Hold the drums." He exclaims. 'No,' Saiki answers. "Gee, you're no fun. Hurry up and guess.".

'Good grief, you're so annoying. Let me guess, here to either use this as an opportunity to blackmail me or just to make fun of me. I doubt it'd be that, though, because you don't do things without reasoning. Which is why I am going to confiscate that camera.' Saiki says, bored. He knows what that man in the ugly lab coat is like. After all, he is his brother.

"You've got it! Just not my camera. That's the only thing you don't. I've already snapped a few pictures, so I guess it's time for me to leave. With the pictures. Yes, it looks like you need extra clarification. Oh, do you know what that means-"

'Yes, yes I do, now stop moving your mouth so much. It's irritating me. And don't you leave with those pictures- and, he's gone. What to do now?' Saiki adjusts his seating while sighing. 'Guess I'll have to expect some mail. Good grief.'.

"UNFORGIVABLE!" Toritsuka yells, very loudly, loudly enough for Teruhashi to turn her head as the small crowd did. "Not only had he wasted time, but he will blackmail you too? The disrespect that he owns."