(5) Aftermath

At U.A

"Do you really think they're okay?"

"Nope."

"It looks like there was no problems at all yet."

"Hey, so who is the psychic?"

"I forgot. I think it was some guy with funny coloured hair and glasses."

"Let's look into the ball and see every body that fits the description."

The teachers all peer into the ball. Right now, the students were in class.

Before I continue I had the idea to make them accidentally fall into the portal but if we really think about it they all look like drug dealers and.. ok I'll keep writing now.

PK Academy

All of the students are in class, except for Bakugou because he thought that he was too cool to go to a classroom full of quirkless students. Todoroki notices that he isn't in class. He doesn't really give it any thought.

Kirishima is seated right next to Hairo and he's staring at him.

Broo this guy looks kinda like me! He seems manly off the charts.

Before Hairo notices Kirishima is staring at him, Kirishima turns away.

Back at class 2, things seems to escalate very quickly. A so-called fitness test will be held tomorrow. The students from class 1A aren't very worried.. in reality they are but they don't seem to notice. Midoriya being the overthinker he is, he's literally the only one worrying.

AHH ANOTHER FITNESS TEST WHY ME!?

if you haven't yet realized, this is Saiki's doing. He does dislike the tests, but his plan is to call in sick while also being there invisible. He knows that everyone will finally feel that this whole situation is extremely suspicious. But since this is Saiki and his class, something is bound to go wrong.

Saiki suspects that these people are the least ordinary ever. They have much more unique features than other people, other than a select few from the class. He notices that the guy with amazing yellow hair and beautiful purple eyes is wearing a strange belt.

Right now, Saiki feels that the most ordinary from the group has to be Midoriya.

The least would Todoroki. Everybody was looking at Todoroki. He is too distracting and stands out too much. Class is about to end in a few minutes. Just then he realizes literally nobody is paying attention to the lesson. Finally, class ends.

A few girls muster up some courage and bring themselves to talk to Todoroki. As soon as the group of girls near him, they freeze. They realize he is unapproachable. They give up right away. One girl, not from the small group, will never give up. Her duty is to bless everybody with her beauty. You guessed it.

Teruhashi.

Teruhashi POV

Alright! We have so many new students! For me to blind them with my beauty! Who should I start with? Yes.. I'll definitely begin with red and white haired boy. Saiki 2.0. He seems sad. Nobody should be sad around me!

Teruhashi goes and tries to find Todorki. A thought comes up to her.

Wait! I can't be the perfect pretty girl if I don't know his name yet! Wait, no. He would feel honoured that I, the perfect pretty girl is asking for his name! He's a new student anyway.

Ah! Maybe to cheer him up, I could probably take him to a cafe. He's also new to the area so he should feel special!

Teruhashi struts past Todoroki for no reason whatsoever. Teruhashi waits for the reaction.

EH!?? No reaction! Impossible! Maybe he's too embarrassed to give a reaction to maintain his unapproachable vibe! It's no worry. I will not give up!

"Oh, hello there! You're one of the new students from class, correct? My name is Teruhashi Kokomi. What could yours be?"

Extremely sorry for the short chapter :(