(23) Just Any Other Day at the Dormitories!

3rd POV

Iida, Todoroki and Midoriya were walking together to the place they stay at. "Why are we going back so early? Usually, we don't until around 4," Midoriya asks. (I'm assuming school ends at 3 PM.) "We are asking Mineta what he has done to get him expelled!" Iida exclaims. "This kind of behaviour is absolutely unacceptable!"

'Mr. Aizawa is probably facepalming from hearing the news.' Todoroki mumbles to himself. "Did you say something, Todoroki?" He asks. "No. Not really." He replies.

From afar, they can literally hear Kaminari screaming "HOW DO YOU FIND THE AREA OF A CIRCLE???!!1!111!!!!!". "The formula is the diameter divided by two to get the radius to the power of two multiplied by pi!" Midoriya yells back, loud enough for Kaminari to hear. He continues on his way back. "WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?!?!?!?"

"Wow. I am surprised that Kaminari is doing his homework! This is a very rare occasion.. What do you think happened?" Iida asks Midoriya while chopping the air not-nonchalantly. "Maybe it is tied with something that has to do with Mineta's suspension.." He ponders. "Hey, did you forget I'm here too-?" Todoroki inquires. Why did he even come along? Was there a point? Nobody is sure. Todoroki came because.. Right, it has already been deducted that nobody knows.

Bakugou is laughing to himself because Kaminari got 'circle' as his final answer and gave up. At least, he didn't get 'parallelogram' again. It made everyone terribly angry and triggered because he didn't know how to find the area of a circle, which was a pretty basic math skill.

Moving on, they arrive at their stay-motel. Not a motel, I was joking. Please don't take that seriously. "MiNeTaAAAaAAaaa!!" Iida ran around the place until he found him. He was spotted in his room, staring at posters that will not be described but left up to you, the reader's imagination.

Iida stopped abruptly before he walked in. He backtracked a little bit. "Mineta! If you would, please come out." Iida brought up, breaking the silence. "Y-y-yes, senpai?" Mineta asks with huge sparkly anime girl eyes. No, this is not a MinetaxIida fanfiction.

"What did you do to get suspended?" Iida says while taking a seat on a sofa in the living area. "As I said, I have no idea!"Mineta replies. "Okay then, what did they say to you when you were called to the office and dismissed?" Midoriya chimes in. "They said I was suspended for one week for inappropriate behaviour and unacceptable etiquette. Not that I know what that has to do with me."

In the background, Todoroki was ferociously slurping on cold soba noodles saturated with soy sauce. Before the three students arrived at the m o t e l, Kaminari, Bakugou and a couple of the others arrived. "WILL YOU KEEP IT DOWN?!?!?!?" Bakugou yells at Todoroki in a mean way. Saiki could hear it from the ramen place he was forced to come with Nendou and Kaidou. Todoroki continues to slurp his noodles. Even louder, this time. Bakugou feels like Ennoshita for the first time. Poor Ennoshita, he has to deal with so much stuff. To the point his name has a phrase in it that will not be mentioned in this story for the sake of a friendly audience.

"OHMYGOSHWILLYOUSTOPDOINGTHATIWILLCOMMITMASSGENOCIDEIFYOUDONT"

"Hey, do you hear something Midoriya?" Mineta says with a smirk to the terrified Midoriya, motioning for Todoroki to stop slurping on the noodles and face reality. Midoriya screams and runs out of the building.

Some officers nearby passed by Midoriya running at super speed with a terrified look glued to his face. One of the officers, the one who took his job seriously reacted. "Wait what-?" It was broad daylight, so it probably wasn't a crime. Or so they thought. The second officer, who was obsessed with making puns, says the seventh joke in the past hour. It was 4:12 PM. Poor officer number one. "I guess you could say he was counter-petrified." He chuckles. "I will shoot you." He replies.

---

Meanwhile, some of the girls, such as Yumehara and Ururaka were playing dating simulators with each other. It was Yumehara's current obsession, introduced by Rifuta, the cute first year. Or more like Misa Amane. There is an undying relationship.

Saiki facepalmed. Is this really what the world has come to?

---

So, apparently, Mineta was suspended because he was 'framed' for doing violating deeds. I assume you know what is meant by that. "But it wasn't me!" An anime tear rolls from Mineta's cheek. Where did the BNHA cast get a supply of those? Did they take it from Midoriya's luggage?

"How can we be sure?" Midoriya asks. "Don't ask me!" Mineta screams, taken aback. "You know, you've been awfully vague." Todoroki inquires in a muffled voice since he was being restrained by Bakugou. "I will eat your fingers. Mmm." He says to Bakugou. "NOT THIS AGAIN BYE-"

Bakugou runs out of the building. He bumps into Saiki. Before Bakugou gets a chance to yell, Saiki speaks, not with his mouth, but telepathically. 'Watch where you're going, you dimwit.' He says. Saiki keeps walking until he turns a corner, and waits enough time for the realization to hit the angry popcorn head so he can teleport away unnoticed and unsuspiciously.

"Wait- GET BACK HERE I-"

Behind him was Nendou. Bakugou groans. "Hey, have you seen my pal?" He asks Bakugou, who is still on the ground. "SAIKIIIIIIIII! THE DARK REUNION- oh hey Aren what's up? I'm just trying to stop the Dark Reunion from attacking."

Bakugou felt like he's been tricked, he's been backstabbed and quite possibly bamboozled. To appropriately end this chapter, he screams "SEE YOU IN THE NEXT EPISODE OF LWIAY!!!!" out of confusion.

---

Hello, wonderful readers. Today is January 28, Bell Let's Talk Day. Bell Let's Talk day is a day where Bell will donate to mental health initiatives in Canada by contributing 5 cents for each of the below list.

Watch any or all of these videos. Every view counts five cents donated to mental health initiatives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUY-rizctHA
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKktov0BeaR/

There is also a Pinterest video, but I can't find the link to it.

Other things you can do is post on Twitter or TikTok with the hashtag #BellLetsTalk. Each post with that hashtag contributes 5 cents more towards mental health initiatives. You can use an exclusive Bell Let's Talk lens on Snapchat, or post with the Bell Let's Talk Facebook frame. Every time you use one of these, 5 cents will be donated.

Thank you for your attention. It only takes a minute or so to watch any of the videos, and it wouldn't hurt to just take a quick snap with the new lens. It also isn't a big deal if you include the hashtag #BellLetsTalk in your post. These all contribute to mental health. Again, I appreciate it!

Thanks for reading today's chapter lol