(16) The Beach, With Midoriya - 1

The following day, nothing happened. They all left peacefully. There wasn't much new, other than Bakugou waking everybody up (not Saiki Toritsuka or Nendou, they weren't there. They went home. I should just write the girls but nah.)

The weekend had finally concluded.

Or had it?

Saiki loved Sundays. Plus, nobody should be bothering him, but if you're Saiki. Sorry to be the one to tell you this bud, but unfortunately that wasn't true for Saiki. Everybody loves bothering Saiki.

Nendou knocks at the front door. "Let's go swimming, pal!"

Saiki shuts the door in Nendou's face. 'Not today,' He thought. He turns around, only to see.. Saiki's mother intensely stared at Saiki. "You will go swimming." She says, while opening up the door for Nendou again. "I'm glad you invited Kuu-chan! He will be ready soon." She says happily. "Now, that isn't a way to treat your friends is it?" Saiki's mother asks.

'Nendou isn't my-'

"OK! Your pal is waiting, so hurry up Kuu-chan." She says. 'Why am I doing this?' Saiki asks. "You will find out later, now shoo! Get out." She responds with a terrible answer. Obviously, Saiki was planning to spend the day uninterrupted, so he was wearing the germanium ring. He wasn't ready to take it off.

Saiki set out. "Pal! I'm glad you came." Nendou says happily. 'I'm not.' Saiki thinks. Nendou informs Saiki about a slight change. "Kuboyasu went ahead and invited one of the new students. I think his name was.. Mr. Dora? I don't remember."

'Mr. Dora?' Saiki asks, knowing the name was familiar but not caring enough to look further into the ordeal. 'Dunno who he is.' Saiki tells Nendou. "Did you guys forget I was here!?" Kaidou asks with a weak and puny shriek.

'Yes. You were all focused on that notebook, anyway.' Saiki says. Kaidou had bought a "Death Note" from Amazon and was quickly filling the pages. Kaidou did have a frustrated look on his face, since it didn't seem to work. "What's that, midget? Is that my name in your notebook?" Nendou asks.

Kaidou's eyes widen. "I-it's nothing." He says sheepishly. "No way, I've got to see this!" Nendou laughs. He snatches the book from Kaidou and starts from the beginning. "...The writing here is hard to make out, midget. Does it say 'The human name written in this notebook shall die'? What's that mean?" He asks.

Saiki's interest was at it's lowest. 'Don't tell me you believed that..' Saiki says with a bored tone. This time, Saiki thinks to himself. 'I'm glad you put Nendou's name in, though. I appreciate it, but couldn't you have included Toritsuka? We could really do without him.. Not that I can't do it myself..'

Time skip brought to you by @sladers_ghost ' s foot

Saiki didn't know why they had to walk, e v e r y t i m e. It was tiresome. They finally arrived at the beach.

"Hello!" A certain shorty says. "Hello, Mr. Dora! Howdy!" Nendou screams back. "Um.. I'm Midoriya Izuku, sir. I think you've got the wrong person." He replies with a uncomfortable look on his face. He did NOT want to associate with this guy.

"OH! That was your name, Midoriya!" He corrects himself. Everybody ignores him. Saiki is staring at Midoriya and Midoriya is staring at Saiki.

Midoriya thought about the time Saiki had that staring competition with that other guy that just barged into their place. It was strange.

Who was that guy? Midoriya was unsure about him. Saiki seemed pretty ordinary. Almost too ordinary.

"Saiki!" Somebody says loudly, and happily.