(7) Plans

(A/N I literally have no idea where this is going)

Teruhashi was feeling depressed. She couldn't believe how terrible her day was. The male population of the academy were trying to cheer her up, but it just wouldn't cut it. They offered small things and amenities.

"Teruhashi, why the long face?" A certain somebody says. The atmosphere suddenly changes. "Scram, you xxxx" they all despise him. "Wait Teruhashi, it's me, Mineta!" Teruhashi is about to stomp away, but she didn't have time do deal with him.

"Ah, I just need to go the washroom." She says, gracefully. Soon everybody's soul has been blessed. They then realize.

"Don't leave us Teruhashi-san," one says. Another says "I've brought a portable toilet just for you.

"Ah, don't worry about it. I'll be fine." Teruhashi was a professional at hiding her displeasure.

She gracefully runs to the bathroom, but that's where it all began.

Most of the girls from class 3 were there. They weren't skipping class, since class hasn't started yet. But most of the girls were in the bathroom, waiting for Teruhashi.

"Teruhashi? Why are you sad?"

"What? I'm not sad, where did you get such a wild idea?" She replies.

"No Teruhashi, we can tell you're feeling down. One of the new students, Mina suggested something fun!"

"Yeah, since you're sad, we will hold a girls sleepover! Just for you."

"B-but, why for me?" She stuttered.

"We just can't stand seeing you bummed out. Are you up for it?"

Teruhashi couldn't just decline the offer. She was actually pretty excited for this.

"I guess I am out of it today. I'll come!" Teruhashi says.

"I'll bring snacks!" Chiyo exclaims.

"I'll eat them!" Mera adds.

"Uh.. where will we hold the sleepover though?" Chiyo asks.

"Never thought of that. How about where I stay?" Mina says.

"Where do you stay..?"

"UHHH.. How do I put this.." Mina starts.

'would it be suspicious? to be honest, yes. but its okay anyway. I'll just tell the truth.' Mina thinks to herself.

"I live in a dormitory kind of building with the rest of my friends."

"Wow.. really?"

"Yeah."

"Cool!"

"I do want to meet the boys," Chiyo says.

"Is there alot of food?" Mera asks.

"I can get the boys to cook."

"Sorry I'm late, girls!" Aiura walks in.

"How did you know we'd be here? I was gonna text you."

"I just asked the glass ball. It knows everything!"

"What does it do?" Mina asks.

"So basically I can check your past and future with the ball, and I can check people's luck and aura."

"Cool! Expand?"

"So basically your aura tells me a bit of who you are."

"Wow! Can you check mine?" Mina says.

"Sure, but there's this one guy with a huge aura and I have to keep reminding him to turn it off!" Aiura says that last part to herself.

'keep it down, aiura. I'll turn it off. Geez.'

"Sorry, did you say something?" Ururaka asks.

"What, oh.. no, I didn't. Right, I'll check your aura."

"Wow! It's like acid liquid! That's so cool, Ashido!" Aiura chimes.

Mina is quite shocked. 'She might find out about us,' she thinks.

"Huh? Oh yeah. That's cool."

"Anyway-"

"How can you check things like these? Just curious. Do you have some kind of power?" Tsuyu asks.

Aiura is surprised. Nobody has ever really bothered to ask that.

"Uh.. I am not too sure either. I think its just my crystal ball with way too many stick-on rinestones that does it," Aiura answers, without spilling it.

"Right," Jirou says. "Hey, I did hear the boys might tag along. They always do things like this."

"Was it Kaminari, or Sero this time?"

"I bet it was Kaminari."

"Right. It is pretty strange you came on a thursday. Today is Friday though, so it's fine."

Chiyo ignores all the suspicions. She's excited that she gets to meet ✨boys✨.

"Hey, guys. Who's making the food?" Mera hungrily asks.

"Let's see. Most of us suck.. I'll convince him." Mina says.

"What, no! It's dangerous!" Ururaka warns.

"Not to worry, not to worry. I have this all under my control." Kaminari says.

"Kami, stop peeking in the girls' washroom!"

"I am not surprised," Jirou sighs. "nor amused."

"Ugh.. fine. If you get in, you'll have to feel Bakugou's wrath," Mina says. "Not mine. So off you go! Shoo!"

"What just happened..?" Teruhashi asks. How this conversation had elevated so quickly.

'But, that does mean Todoroki will be there, is that right? Maybe I'll make him say "oh!" To me at the sleep over!"

"Kaminari. What are you still doing here? Cancel your plans. We're not including you or Mineta. So go off." Mina threatens.

"right, right! we were totally not planning on telling the rest of the class," Kaminari says sheepishly.

"Okay, so leave and don't get any ideas." Jirou says.

"Honestly, " Tsuyu concludes. "They know no limits."

"So, I'll see you all after school?" Teruhashi asks.

"Yes! See you soon!"