(25) Carl

'I am going to make this the most embarrassing situation you've ever been in.'

---

"CARL!! Wait, not you, Carl. SAIKI!! What are you waiting for?" Toritsuka asks, nagging at Saiki. 'Fine, let's go. Oh, did I mention there was a time limit of 52 minutes?'

"There's a what?" Toritsuka asks with a dumbfounded face. "Luckily for me, I called somebody beforehand." He takes out his phone and starts dialling his besto friendo, Mineta. 'Right after we lost the last one. Friends are dangerous if they're yours.'

"Now, get rid of the limit! Please!" He cries. 'No, I don't think I will. I bet it would be easier to get away from this one than the last.'

Little did Saiki know, as they were speaking, Mineta bolted over. "You called?" He chuckles. Instantly, as soon as he arrived, Saiki and Toritsuka were standing in funky poses, ready to teleport away. But if you mentioned a pretty girl, Mineta was fast. "She's not really my type, but.. I'll take her! Sold!" He uses his hand to make a thumb-up. "But what are you doing?"

"First off, she's mine!" He cries. "Second, y-". He was cut off by Saiki before he could speak. 'We're running.'.

And so, the two happily hold hands again, this time, against Saiki's will, and run off into the distance in Koro-sensei record-breaking speed. "BUT DID YOU BRING CARL?" Toritsuka manages to scream at Mineta. "Well, you see.." He begins his epic novel. "I CAN'T HEAR YOU! ANYWAYS, BYE!"

'Who is Carl?' Saiki asks. "A raccoon I found. At least, I think it is a raccoon. It's called Carl."

'O-Kay. Anyways, why did you need Carl?' Saiki asks again, narrowing his eyes. "No r-reason." He replies. 'As I thought..'

Let's assume Saiki has something against raccoons for plot. "OMG CARL!!1!" Toritsuka screams. Saiki scowls. 'Not again.' He says in a bored tone. "Sorry, do you not like Carl? Is he not cute?" Toritsuka asks, sighing. 'Why should I like Carl? He's just some raccoon.'

Saiki dislikes raccoons because he once saw a raccoon eat his coffee jello he left somewhere once. Not sure how that works, please don't come at me. 'So why do you need Carl again? Let's finish up.' Saiki says.

"Okay then. Let's go now. And I'll be sure to make the most of it..!"

The second they entered the cafe, they realized they had messed up. Mineta and Teruhashi were there. Together. Teruhashi was sitting at a table alone, being closely watched by Mineta. What was she doing here alone, anyway?

To eat or drink something, probably. Why else? For attention? Okay, a possibility. Anyways, Mineta was on the brink of being kicked out.

Saiki sweatdrops. He and Toritsuka have been out for around 10 minutes. Maybe more. He was still in his female form, but she knows about female Saiki and thinks that female Saiki is Saiki's sister.

Toritsuka being his dumb self looked straight at Teruhashi. 'What are you doing? Are you trying to get found out? Hurry up.' Saiki complains to him. "Okay, fine. Quick coffee jello and leave, I guess." Toritsuka sighs. They take a seat at a table, far from Teruhashi, but closer to Mineta. His eyes were still intensely focused on Teruhashi that he, of course, due to plot, did not notice them there.

"Wow, Saiki. I still can't believe you allowed for this." Toritsuka beans something up to break the silence. 'Yes, honestly same. I myself am still wondering why I accepted this. This is far too unreasonable and troublesome.'

--

After placing their orders, there was silence. And more silence. A lot of silence, to be honest. It was very quiet and awkward.

'This is the last time I owe you anything. Trust me.' Saiki says. "Yeah, okay, sure. I don't believe it." Toritsuka continues the conversation. "It's not that bad, is it? Plus, at least your brother isn't here."

'You're right. If he were here, he'd be sure to embarrass me and snap a picture, then use it against me.' Saiki closes his eyes.

I, as the author of this terrible and dragged out fanfiction, wished he never opened his eyes. Because the next thing he knew, he was there.

With a camera.

--

A/N: Hello readers! I understand that I haven't updated this in over a month. I deeply apologize for that. I just don't have any motivation to write.

This story has not ended and I plan on continuing this. It's just a bit dragged out.

Finally, thank you so much for reading! I honestly appreciate it.