(13) Challenge Accepted! Thanks for 5K reads!

SPECIAL CHAPTER!!

3RD TODOROKI'S POV

Todoroki had lost to Aoyama in the staring contest. Nendou got hungry so he was out, Saiki gave him that sarcastic blink, that scientist guy bailed out after Saiki was out.. And he followed Saiki somewhere.

SAIKI POV

'What do you want?' I ask Kuusuke. 'Why are you here?'

"I can't hear you. You say somethin?" He replies with sass. 'Take that thing off!' I tell him, telepathically. He couldn't hear me, but he obviously knew what I was talking about. "Alright. Make it quick." He says with a bored tone. 'You're the one that should be hurrying. What do you want?'

"Alright. I need you, and your psychic friends to go insane for a week. Basically crackhead activity." He says, in a somewhat calm tone. 'There's no way I'd ever do that!' I say. Who in their right mind would agree to such a inquiry? I'm not convinced, not in a million decades until he offers. "This is a deal, you guys be crackheads, I'll take you to the world's #1 desert place. I'll be paying the expensive costs." He offers. Who would agree to something like that? Tch. I wonder who..

'..I'm in. I'll contact Aiura and Toritsuka, they'll need to get here as soon as possible, otherwise Toritsuka is getting a beating.' I agree. "That's the spirit, kid brother!" He exclaims. 'I'm going to have a lot of fun watching this one.' He forgot to put on his telepathy blocker. I don't think I'm going to remind him. 'YO! Toritsuka, you degenerate, I need you over here, quickly. This is urgent. I'm about to contact Aiura.' I contact them telepathically.

"What is that? Urgent? Really? First time. I'm coming, I guess.." Toritsuka seemed to be talking to absolutely nobody. He was the most suspicious one out of everyone. Which is totally OK, since he is also psychic, and they can hopefully take him away. He needs help. Though I did ask him to refrain from telling everybody he could see and talk to ghosts. He still seemed like a weird guy anyway.

---

'Hey. Aiura.' I send telepathically. "Huh?" She blurts out. The girls wonder what's up with the sudden outburst. Aiura realizes this. "No worries! Just have to go and check something, be right back..?" She says. "Yes, Kusuo?"

'This is urgent. Get over here, to the front door. Toritsuka is on his way.' I say. I shouldn't waste any time. I need this week to get over with quickly. "Urgent..? Oh, no! Must be important. On my way! Love you!" She says. 'Hurry up.' I tell her. Geez, she probably thinks this is a confession of my love or something.

---

"What was that, Aiura? You were talking about something?" Ashido asks. "Did I hear you say, my love?" She continues. "W-what? No idea what you're talking about, girlie. I'll be right back, something urgent has passed. Expect me in about five or so minutes, m'kay?" Aiura says. 'Was she talking to Saiki? Interesting..' Teruhashi thinks. Before we knew it, Aiura and Ashido were already best friends.

---

"We've arrived!" The two say in unison. "No, I did!" Toritsuka says. "No, it was obviously me who had arrived first. Aiura replies with sass.

'No. I arrived first.' I tell them. "Anyways, what did you need, Kusuo?" She asks.

'Who gave you permission to call me that?'

'Anyways, hear it from Kusuke.'

"What!? He's here!?" They exclaim. 'Yeah. Don't ask how, but he's here.'

"Listen. I need you guys to be crackheads at school for a week.. And pretend it never happened the following week, so everybody thinks they're delusional." Kusuke says with a calm tone.

'WHATTTT!?!???!?! AND SAIKI ACCEPTED!?!?!?!?! NO WAY!!" They screech, in unison. "AND WHAT ON EARTH DID YOU OFFER TO ACTUALLY MAKE HIM ACCEPT??!??!?"

"A trip to the world's #1 desert place. I hear it's extremely expensive, so I offered it to him. So guess what-? Kusuo accepted. You have no choice." Kusuke says the last bit menacingly. "You have no power against Kusuo's will."

".."

"You DO get benefitted from this. You can see their confused and scared reaction!"

Saiki gives them a deadly look, focusing mostly on Toritsuka. "I'M IN!" Toritsuka screams. "Sure. Seems fun. Will you take me with you~?" Aiura states, jokingly.

'No.'

---

3RD POV

With Aiura (We will see most of the sleepover next chapter, hopefully)

Toritsuka and Aiura were both walking back to the room. "..I can't believe Saiki agreed to something like this. It's totally a scam!" Toritsuka objects. "Me too, but why are you following me? Shoo!" Aiura tells him.. "Come on! Just let me in! I know you let in that Aoyama guy in!" Toritsuka complains. "What, you know? You're creepy! Get out of here!" Aiura repeats. "No no! The ghost told me!" Toritsuka says.

"How am I going to be popular with the girls now?"

"I'm goin' in! Cya!" She shuts the door in Toritsuka's face.

"Hey, what was that about?" Ururaka asks. "Who were you with?"

"WHAT!? Oh.. Sorry for sounding so surprised, ha! My friend just needed to ask me something.." She says awkwardly. "Which friend? I know there were two, and they've got to be boys! After all, there's only girls here." Ururaka continues.

"she's found me out..!" She whispers to herself. "Just.. Saiki. And Toritsuka." Aiura paints a disgusted look on her face when she says Toritsuka. 'These people sure are noisy, aren't they.' Saiki tells Aiura telepathically, out of the blue. "Kyaah! Stop doing that." She says the last part quietly. "Why are you listening to my conversation, anyway? You should totally give a girl her privacy." She asks. 'K. Sure.' Saiki leaves Aiura's mind space.

"What were you doing with them?" Yumehara asks with a smirk on her face. "Just making a deal with them. Not that I wanted to do it with Toritsuka, but anyway." She answers. 'I see. She was with Saiki. Luckily she wasn't alone.. But what was she doing with them?' Teruhashi has entered "I'm jealous, back off. Saiki is mine" mode.

Then it hit her.

'Why would Saiki always hang around with a group of two people.. with supernatural abilities..? Being the perfect pretty girl, I know that Toritsuka can see spirits and ghosts, while Aiura can predict your future, and see your aura.. Strange, isn't it? How come I had just realized it now?' She wonders.

Will Teruhashi be able to get to the bottom of this madness?