Chapter 3

Connor's pov:

That sounded a little bit like something a crazy fangirl would say, I think I'm stating to have second thoughts on this.

"My home," I said as I opened the door and stepped inside. We then both went in to the kitchen after taking our coats off and I offered her a drink.

After getting Aimee a glass of tap water and making myself a cup of warm coffee I went to my room to get my MacBook Pro.

"So Aimee, before we film I wanna check out your Channel so I can see how you do things," I told her. I typed her name in to the search bar on YouTube and her channel popped right up. I clicked on it to see that she only had one thousand subscribers but they were all really active so that's good.

"Time to watch your videos," I said and put my hands together like an evil guy coming up with an evil plan just like in the cartoon movies.

After watching some of Aimee's videos we decided that we should start to film.

"What video shall we film first?" I asked Aimee who was bringing her cup and my mug to the sink.

"Bearing in mind some of the challenges for the seven second challenge I think we should do chubby bunny first," Aimee replied.

"Yeah, I think you're right," I laughed, "can you get the marshmallows ready while I set up the lights?" I asked wondering off into my bedroom.

"Sure," she called back.

A few minutes later Aimee came in to my room with the a bowl of massive marshmallows in each hand.

"Are the lights all set up?" She asked.

"Yep, just finished them now, do you have your camera with you or do you wanna use mine?" I said.

"I've got mine in my bag, I'll go get it," and out the room she went. When Aimee came back we sat down and started filming.

Aimee's pov:

"Hey guys, it's Aimee," I spoke to to camera, "And today I'm joined with the one and only Connor Franta!"

"Hey!" He said to the camera.

"As you can tell by the title of the video we're doing chubby bunny today," I said.

"Yeah and I'll win," Connor added.

"No you won't," I replied, "I will."

"We'll we will see about that," Connor replied.

~

After filming both videos Connor asked if I wanted to get a pizza takeaway and watch a movie.

"Sure," I said whilst putting my camera away.

I heard Connor phone up the pizza place and ordered our pizzas.

"Aimee the pizzas will be here in half an hour," Connor said.

"Okay, what shall we do while we wait?" I asked.

"Guess who?" He suggested.

"Okay, at least I have a chance at beating you in that," I laughed.

After four rounds of Guess Who our pizzas arrived. Connor paid the delivery guy whilst I packed up the game and turned on his tv.

"What film do you wanna watch?" He asked me.

"I say we go disney," I replied.

"Looks like its high school musical 2 then," he said.

"Okay," I said.

~

Finally high school musical 2 finished and I decided to go back to my hotel.

"Do you want a lift?" Connor asked.

"Yes please," I answered, "I don't know my way around here."
I then got my bag and then I got in the car while Connor locked the door.

"Where's your hotel?" He asked.

"Oh, um... Just round the corner from the Starbucks we were at this morning," I said and we drove off.

"The sun set is so pretty," I said breaking the silence.

"Yeah, is it like this in England?" He wondered.

"Well quite a lot of the time we can see like the pinky red colours in the sky but that's all," I replied.

"Ahh," he said.

We continued to drive in silence until we go to my hotel.

"Can I have your number?" Connor asked just before I got out of his car.

"Okay," I said so we typed our numbers into each others phones before I got out the car and he drove off.

I went back up to my hotel room and went to bed after decoding that I would have an early night. Except, that didn't happen. Like any normal person I stayed up and hour longer just scrolling through Instagram and tweeting before I finally fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------

A/N so sorry but when I try to updated it says its fine but when I search my story up in the discover page to check if it worked its not there so I'm trying to figure out a way to update. I'm still writing tho so I have a chapter almost ready to post too x
Carla