Chapter 17

Connor's pov:

"Connor," she said.

"Aimee," I replied.

"What?" She asked.

"Aimee, I'm so sorry," I said, "I can't believe I was so stupid and hurt you and ruin what we had."

"Connor just leave me alone for a bit please" she cried, "I just need a bit of time."

"Aimee," I said, then she hung up. I really hope I haven't lost her. I don't know what i'd do if I did.

Aimee's pov:

"Aimee," Zoe said. I just realised we were stood in the middle of the toilets and I was crying my eyes out, getting weird looks from people walking past. "Aimee."

"Huh," I said.

"What did he say?" she asked.

"Oh, I told him to back off for a bit," I replied.

"Okay, just don't rush in to any decisions," Zoe said.

We went back to the table and obviously Joe and Alfie had seen that I had been crying.

"Are you okay?" Alfie asked.

Straight away I stood up and ran out, crying.

"I'll go," Joe said, "stay here and enjoy your meal. I don't think she's coming back."

I continued running away until Joe caught up with me.

"Aimee," he said comforting me. He then held his arms out offering a hug so I accepted. (A/N - that's not ment to sound weird)

I then cried even more on his shirt making it damp.

"Zoe gave me her house keys to go back there," he said.

"Okay," I cried.

Once we got in Joe made us both hot chocolate and then got some blankets.

"Here," he said whilst handing me one of each. He then sat down in the sofa opposite me and turned on the tv.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm good now," I replied, "what are we gonna watch."

"Lets look through the Zalfie film collection then," Joe said. He then walked over to where they kept their DVDs and looked through them.

"Snow white and the huntsman?" Joe called.

"Yeah, okay," I replied while wrapping the blanket over my self. Then Joe put the film on and got us some popcorn from the kitchen.

"Can you even see the tv from there?" I asked Joe.

"No, not really," he replied.

"Well sit here then," I said while making space on the sofa.

"Thanks," he said and sat next to me.

Half way through the film I felt really sleepy so all I remember was resting my head on Joe's shoulder and falling asleep.

Joe's pov:

This is gonna sound really bad, but I think I like Aimee. As in more than friends.

Half way through the film she rested her head on my shoulder and fell asleep. Now the films finished and I don't want to wake her.

I turn off the tv by the remote and fall asleep leaning my head against Aimee's head.

Zoe's pov:

Alfie ended up going to Marcus' for the night so I just walked home alone. Quietly I opened the door and put my keys down.

I went over to the sofa and saw Joe and Aimee asleep next to each other. Oh no! I hope he doesn't like her, Aimee and Connor were perfect together.

But seeing as I don't like being mean and didn't want to wake them, I decided to leave them there and just tell Joe to back off in the morning.

---------------------------------------------

A/N - guys ty so much for 600 reads/views on this fanfic x means do much xxx I'm trying to do a double update (if not it will be Tomoz cos I'm not gonna have wifi for most of today) but I think this will be the last double update b4 1k. If u want a double update for every 100 views/reads let me know.

Ty
🐼Carla🐼