Chapter 15

Aimee's pov:

I couldn't help it, "Tell Aimee what?"

"That umm..." Lilly said.

"That we..." Connor tried.

"Okay," Lilly began, "you know how we went to vidcon and you didn't."

"Yeah," I replied.

"Well, the thing is Connor and I like..... Kissed," she said.

Tears immediately filled my eyes and Connor came over to try to comfort me.

"Aimee, I'm sorr....." He began.

"Oh just f*ck off Connor!" I screamed making my way in to the bedroom.

How could he. How could they. I thought Lilly and I were supposed to be friends and Connor and I, we were more.

More tears came and I continued crying. I immediately picked up my laptop, opened google and looked to see if there were any sooner flights back to England this week.

I kept scrolling and saw that Zoe and Alfie's flight later on tonight still had a few more seats available, so of course, I booked it.

I quickly shut down my laptop and opened up my plain, black suitcase. I ran to the other side of the room, picked up my clothes and dumped them in the suitcase.

I then did the same with my toiletries, picked them up from the bathroom and put them in the suitcase. Sh*t, Connor saw me.

"Aimee, what are you doing?" He asked.

I ignored him and ran straight back to the bedroom shutting the door behind me. I think he got the message that I didn't want to see him right now because he left me alone.

Once I had finished packing, I called Zoe to say I'd be on the same flight as her. Zoe and I have grown really close in the past few days so in knew she'd understand.

"Zoe," I said crying into the phone.

"Aimee, what's wrong?" She asked.

"It Connor, him and Lilly kissed at vidcon," I said and cried some more.

"Omg, are you okay?" She asked.

"No, not really. Is it okay that I changed my flight back to England to your flight tonight?" I asked.

"Omg, Aimee it's fine. Alfie and I are leaving in and hour so we'll pick you up on the way to the airport," she replied.

"Thank you so much Zoe," I said.

"Don't worry," she said then we ended the call.

Seeing as I had nothing to do for an hour or so I just got out my phone and went on twitter.

I started typing "some people just aren't who you think they are" and then clicked tweet.

I then wasted another 50 minutes scrolling through Instagram and liking some of the edits that fans have made of me.

A short while later Zoe and Alfie arrived.

"What are you doing here?" Connor asked them.

I then walked out the bedroom with my suitcase and backpack.

"What? Where are you going?" Connor asked.

"Home," I replied and left with Zoe and Alfie.

"Aimee, wait," he called.

"Go away Connor!" I shouted and got it the car.

Connor's pov:

"Thanks Lilly! Just leave now!" I screamed and ran in to the bedroom.

"Fine!" She shouted. She then got her stuff and left.

I can't believe it. Aimee's gone and I don't know what I'm gonna do. I need her in my life. I can't live without her.

Zoe's pov:

"Alfie hurry up. We need to get to the airport," I said to Alfie who was driving.

I thin looked back at Aimee who was now crying.

"Awe. Aimee, don't cry," I said.

"Sorry," she replied and looked down.

"Hey, 'cos we won't land until 10pm UK time, how about you spend the night at the Zalfie household and then we can do something during the day?" I asked.

"Yeah, sounds cool," Aimee replied with a huge smile on her face. Why did Connor have to hurt her.

~

"Here's the spare room where you can sleep tonight," I said to Aimee, "if you need anything just let me know.

"Thanks," she replied and I left the room.

---------------------------------------------

A/N - if it wasn't clear tht last bit was at Zoe and Alfie's house.

Guys thank you so much. The amount of views has been going up a lot in the past few days.

Gonna try to update tomorrow and just to say tht the pics I use in the next chapters will still be Connors photography just that It might not be that relevant to the chapter. I wish he'd post the pictures I need. Anyway...
🐼Carla🐼