Chapter 30

Aimee's pov:

"Aimee," Connor said after the video had finished.

"Well done," I managed to say, "well done. You've finally discovered who you really are and you're happy with it."

"Aimee," he said, "I should have told you first."

"How long have you been feeling like this?" I asked.

"Huh?" he said confused.

"How long have you been feeling like this?" I asked again.

"A few years," he replied.

"You see the thing is Connor," I began, "like I've said, I'm glad you've figured out that you're gay and you're happy with it, which is fine by me, but what I'm mad at is that you've basically used me to hide that fact. Connor, did you not ever like me?"

"Aimee, I did, I do," he replied, "just not in that way anymore."

Connors pov:

Aimee theme got up, grabbed her bag and coat and left the house. I guess she'd need a few hours to let this all sink in.

~

Aimee's been gone for almost 8 hours now and I'm getting really worried. I've tried calling her but she won't pick up and she won't even answer Chloe's calls. I hope she's okay.

Aimee's pov:

I stepped off the plane and walked through baggage claim. I then walk over to the doors and go outside and find a bench round the corner.

Joe was right. Joe was right all along and I've just left him there. I then pull out my phone to see I have loads of missed calls from Connor, Tyler, Troye and Chloe but I ignore them.

I unlock my phone and go straight on my contacts and scroll until I find Joe's name. I immediately click call and wait. I wait for half and minute and then a minute and it just goes to voicemail. Sh*t.

I try calling again and again and he still doesn't pic up. This time I try calling Caspar and luckily he picks up straight away.

"Caspar, where's Joe?" I quickly ask.

"He's gone out," he replies.

"Why isn't he answering his phone?" I asked.

"Maybe it died or its on silent," he said.

"You're home right?" I replied.

"Yeah, why?" he asked.

"I'll be there in an hour," I said and put down the phone.

I then stand and walk to the train station which luckily enough for me, it's just round the corner.

I get my ticket and head up to the platform and then wait for the train to arrive.

After 5 minutes of waiting the train arrived and I get on. I find a seat and sit down and put on my music. Then I just sit there for the whole journey looking out the window and thinking pointless thoughts.

~

I rang the bell to Joe and Caspars as soon as I got there and then Caspar opened the door.

"Is Joe back yet?" I ask crying.

"No, he's still on his date," Caspar says.

---------------------------------------------

A/N - so now this fanfic is kinda colliding with real life because the coming out video is real x
👆 Wtf did I just say👆

Anywayyyy......

Ty for reading and this fanfic maybe has 5 chapters left, I think x

Ty x
🐼Carla🐼