Chapter 23

Mikey's pov:

Luke and I boarded the plane and went to find our seats, 36B and 36C. When we got there we found a girl with head phones on listening to her music. She then sensed our presence and turned around so that she was facing us.

"Hi, I'm Mikey," I said, "and this is Luke."

She then paused and stared straight at us for a few seconds.

"You're a viewer?" I asked.

"Yep," she replied, "massive fan."

"Great 'cos you get to spend another 10 hours with us for this flight," Luke said from behind me.

I then sat down in the middle and Luke on the end. After we put on our seat belts the safety video started so we just watched it. The plane then started to take off so Luke, being as scared as he was, squeezed my hand for five whole minutes.

"Wait, I thought the tour finished. Why aren't you flying to Wisconsin?" She asked.

"Oh we're going to stay with Connor Franta for a week," I replied with Luke still clinging on to me.

"Connor Franta?" She asked.

"Yeah, why?" I said.

"I'm moving in with him today," she replied.

"So your Aimee," I said as Luke let go of my hand, "Luke, it's Connors girlfriend."

"Who, Aimee?" Luke asked.

"Yeah," I said.

Aimee's pov:

I'm so happy right now. I get to spend the next week in the same house as the two most adorable youtubers.

~

As the plane began landing Like squeezed Mikey's hand and I just took photos of the view.

Within the next two minutes we were safely on the ground and the plane doors were being opened.

Immediately everyone shoved their way off the plane so Luke, Mikey and I decided to wait until everyone's off.

We then left the plane and headed to baggage claim where we all found out suitcases straight away.

"I have to pee," Luke said like a little kid as we passed the toilets.

"Fineee," Mikey said, "we'll wait here."

Mikey and I went to sit down on a bench but got stopped by fans on the way.

"Mikey are you and Aimee dating?" a teenage girl asked him, "I'm a massive fan of both of your channels."

"No, we're just friends," he replied. We then all took some selfies and the fans went.

Just then Luke came out of the toilets so we all went to where Connor was picking us up.

We waited for ten minutes and he still wasn't there. Great, he stood us up. I hope Joe wasn't right.

---------------------------------------------

A/N - thank you all so much for 800 views!!!

Oh and for those of you who don't know what Luke and Mikey look like, the pic at the beginning is them (ik I have at least two ppl who read this that won't know who they are).
So in the pic Luke is at the top and Mikey is at the bottom.

Ty x
🐼Carla🐼