Chapter 12

Connor's pov:

I'm so excited for today. I'm going to vidcon with Aimee and Lilly.

"Aimee, are you awake?" I say and shake her shoulders lightly.

"I am now," she replies but doesn't open her eyes.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"No, I feel sh*t. I don't think I even have the energy to get up," she quietly says.

"But we've got vidcon today," I say.

"Yeah, I know," Aimee sighs, "you and Lilly go. Ill come next year."

"No, I don't want to go without you."

"Go, ill be fine here," she insisted. Thats the end of that, Aimee isn't coming to vidcon.

My thoughts get interrupted by the knock at the door.

"It's probably Lilly, ill get it," i say and walk towards the door.

Lilly's pov:

"Hey Connor, you and Aimee ready to go yet?" she says.

"Aimee's not coming," I sigh.

"What!" she screams.

"Yeah she's ill but insisted we still go."

"Okay, let me just say hi first," I said and walked in to their room.

~

Aimee's pov:

Connor and Lilly have gone now so I think ill just edit a video. I open my laptop, find the video and begin to edit. Soon enough i get hungry and decide to see if there's a small cafe not far from here.

I get out of bed and get dressed so that I look presentable, grab my bag and leave.

As I left the hotel through the big, glass doors i put my headphones on and started listening to some of Ebony Day's covers. Two minutes later I found a small, cosy-looking cafe and decided to go inside.

I opened the small, wooden door and an old-fashioned bell rang which made me jump. Slowly, I made my way to the tilll and ordered a coffee.

"British?" The lady behind the still said.

"Sorry?" I asked.

"Are you from Britain?"

"Yep, Brighton to be excact,"

"I've always wanted to go there," she said.

"I you do go to the pier, its really nice," I replied and and went to sit down.
~

Connor's pov:

"Aimee, I'm back," I shouted as I walked through the door to our room.

"Okay," she replied, "how was it?"

"It was amazing, I had so much fun and..." I began but was cut off by Aimee sighing.

"Oh yeah, sorry," I said, "but tomorrow everyone's coming round to meet you a they couldn't today, I that's okay with you."

"Yeah it's fine, I think I just had a little jetlag 'cos after I slept a bit I was fine," she replied.

I then came and sat in the bed next to Aimee and out my arm around her. Eventually we fell asleep snuggled into each other.

---------------------------------------------

A/N - sorry tht this chapter is a bit shorter and not interesting but in two or three chapters the story will get better.

Also, I think tht if I just do chapters this length (a bit longer tho) x ill be able to get them up quicker. Comment what you think xxx

🐼Carla🐼

Oh and if there's any typos ect, it's cos I wrote most if this on my tablet and the keyboard isn't the best xxx