Epilogue

Almost a year later:

Connor's pov:

When Aimee left I was quite annoyed at her and and I missed her, but now I've found a man called Jack and I'm happier with him than I was with Aimee and she seems happier with Joe than she was with me so its a win win situation.

Talking of Jack, he lives next door to me so we can see each other when we want with no hassle.

Aimee's pov:

I'm so excited, Joe and I are moving to Wisconsin today. All of our stuff has been taken out there already so Joe and I just have a suitcase each with the last of our clothes in.

When we made the video about us being together and us moving to Wisconsin everyone was so nice and there were no haters. But then again if Wisconsin doesn't work out then we can come back but we're pretty sure everything will be fine.

"Joe shall we go now?" I called.

"Yep, coming," he replied.

Zoe and Alfie are taking us to the airport so they were already here. We then got in the car, but I sat at the front with Alfie so that Joe and Zoe could have some sibling bonding before we leave.

Zoe's pov:

I really don't want Joe to leave. I mean, I am sad that Aimee's going too, but Joe's my brother.

I hugged Aimee and then Joe for one last time at the airport hoping he would quickly change his mind and say.

"Zo, you and Alfie can come anytime and Aimee and I will come back here to see you. Hey, you can come next month when we've settled in," Joe said trying to cheer me up.

"Okay, I'd like that," I said, "I can't believe my broseph is actually going."

I tear then slipped down my cheek and Alfie hugged me as Joe and Aimee went up the stairs, waving to me and Alfie.

Joe's pov:

Wow, this is actually happening. In an hour i'll be on a plane with Aimee flying to our new home in Wisconsin.

Aimee's pov:

Joe and I boarded the plane together and sat down. Thankfully it was one of those bigger planes that have seats for two on the right, four in the middle and three on the left so Joe and I sat in a two.

The safety video came on sow we watched it and then the plane took off.

This is it, no more worries a fresh start in Madison, Wisconsin, with Joe. I can't believe this is actually happening.

The plane continues to fly and I snuggle in to Joe falling asleep as we cross the ocean.

This is perfect.

---------------------------------------------

A/N - wow. This fanfic didn't turn out the way I planned it. Originally it was supposed to be the running over bit then Aimee goes back to LA for vidcon. Then connor goes to the uk for Aimee and then they live together.

Thank you so much for over 1k it means so much to me especially as this is my first fanfic.

Please read my other one called The Other Way Round. It's a Luke Korns fanfic but there are a few other youtubers in there if you don't know who he is.

Add me on:

Twitter............. @carla130802
Instagram........ @carla4044
........ @youtubersrulex
Tumblr............ @carla4044

And if u want snapchat kik oovoo younow or twitcasing dm me x

Ty x
🐼Carla🐼