Chapter 28

Two months later:

Aimee's pov:

It's been two months now since I moved in with Connor and I don't regret doing so. The fact that we have been living together has bought us closer together within our relationship. (A/N - not what you think, dirty minded ppl).

Today we're going to go back to Florida for the weekend. Our flight is at 8am and its currently 5am meaning we have to leave now.

"Connor," I called, "we've gotta leave now."

"Coming,' he replied and cans to the door a minute later with our suitcase. Seeing as we're only staying for the weekend we decided to put out stuff in the same suitcase 'cos we only need two or three outfits each.

"Come on," I said opening the door.

Half an hour later we pulled up at the airport and went in to check in and guess what? The lady at check in was a viewer so as well as checking in our suitcase she wanted a some selfies too.

After we had checked in we then went upstairs, through all the security stuff and to the departure lounge. We found two seats opposite a group of people that looked like they were going on a family holiday.

Connor and I sat down and began talking to each other until a teenage girl from the family holiday came up to us and screamed 'its Connor Franta and Aimeeiscrazy!"

Connor's pov:

F*ck that set off a lot of viewers. We then had a crowd of about 75 - 100 people around us and it turned in to a meet up.

One of the questions that was asked quite a lot was, are you two dating? I mean, of course they'd ask that, we're at an airport together and we haven't put it all over the Internet yet.

I simply told them that we were going on holiday with some friends and Aimee's flight from the uk went here then we arranged to get the flight to Florida together. I think that's good enough.

After the unorganised meet up our flight was called so we picked up our bags or hand luggage or what ever its called and walked over to where they check your passports.

Seriously though, I'm praying that the person at the passport checking place isn't a viewer. I mean I do like meeting viewers, but like we've met alot today.

We then boarded the plane and took off after the safety video. For the whole flight Aimee and I had the armrest in between us lifted up so that we could snuggle in to each other and sleep.

---------------------------------------------

A/N - hope you liked this chapter x

Plz read my new fanfic called The Other Way Round. It's a Luke Korns fanfic but I did say in the A/N that I'm not going to update if until this fanfic has been finished. Which tbh will be within 10 chapters x

Ty x
🐼Carla🐼