Chapter 6

Troye's pov:

I woke up and checked my phone for the time. 7:45 am,who gets up that early, it's like the middle of the night?
Immediately last night came in to my head. He so likes Aimee and I'm pretty sure Aimee likes Connor too. They're perfect together but they don't realise it...yet!

I shot out of bed and ran in to Connors room, waking him up by singing, "Connor and Aimee sitting in a tree, K I S S I N G, first came l"
"Shut up!" Connor interrupted me.
"Why?" I asked.
"Cos I don't like Aimee," he said.
"Liar, liar, pants on fire!" Tyler sang while entering the room.
"Finee, maybe I do like Aimee," Connor said letting out a sigh.
"So go to her hotel before she leaves to go back to the UK," I told him.
"Is she leaving today?" He said while getting up.
"Yeah, so you better hurry up," Tyler told him.

5 minutes later we were already in the car driving to Aimee's hotel. As soon and we arrived Connor ran out leaving us to park. "I hope we got here on time," I said to Tyler.
"Yeah, me too," he replied. We then walked in to the hotel lobby finding Connor with his hands on his head and crying.

"She's gone," he said.
"What?" I replied.
"She's gone guys, lets just go," Connor said and then walked out the hotel and headed for the car. Once we caught up with him I told I was driving and he should sit in the passenger seat at the front. Thankfully he didn't question me right then because I don't know how he would have reacted.

15 minutes later:

"This isn't the way to Connors," Tyler said.
"I know we're not going there just yet," I replied while speeding up the car.
"Then where are we goi.." Tyler said.
"Here," I interrupted while pulling in to the airport.

"Okay Connor, lets go get Aimee," I said and we all got out if the car. We walked into the airport and some fans came up to us. Great timing.
"Sorry guys, but we have to stop someone from getting on a plane," I said before hugging them and running off.
"Any sign of her?" I asked Tyler.
"No this is pointless guys, she's probably in her plane already," Connor cried.
"Isn't that her over there?" Tyler said.
"Yes!" I replied happily and we all ran up to Aimee screaming her name.

Aimee's pov:

I'm second in the check in line now. I looked down at phone and checked the time, 8:15am. My plane leaves at 10. Only 1 hour 45 to go.

I suddenly look up and turn around because someone is tapping my shoulder.
"Sorry, are you Aimee?" a woman asked me.
"Yep, why? Who are you?" I said.
"Doesn't matter but I think those three boys are calling you," she said pointing. I looked in that direction and saw Troye, Tyler and Connor. I left my space and walked over to them.

"What are you doing here?" I asked them.
"Aimee I, I..." Connor began.
"What he's trying to say is that he loves you Aimee," Troye finished. I stood there in silence for a few seconds. " I don't know what to say," I said.
"So do you love Connor?" Tyler asked.
"I...I have a boyfriend Connor. I'm sorry," I said while Connor began to cry. He then headed for the doors.
"This convocation isn't over. I gave you my Skype yesterday," Tyler said before jogging to the doors where Troye and Connor were.

When they were gone I let out a big sigh. I don't know if I like Connor or not. I turned around and went to the back of the line for the check in queue. After I had checked in I walked slowly up to the area where you walk through that buzzer thing and then straight out to the duty free area.

Before I went to find a seat I checked the screen to see when my flight would be boarding. I then looked at my watch and saw I had another 40 minutes to go so I went to buy a magazine and some food.

I'm still tying to let this all sink in to me. Connor loves me. The Connor Franta.

When I had sat down I got out my phone and started listening to music. I decided to listen to 5sos. After a while i decided to go on twitter and my my final tweet in America.

@: getting on the plane in a min x can't wait to get home x

I then scrolled down my follow section and saw Connors tweet.

@connorfranta: feeling sad, missing someone too much :(

I suddenly felt sad too. Seeing Connor sad makes me sad, maybe it's because I... *ding dong* my thought was interrupted by the speaker.
"Flight 744 to Gatwick is now boarding at gate 16," it said.

Guess that's my flight then. I stood up and found my way over to gate 16. They then checked my passport and I got on the bus to get to the plane. The bus is crowed, well they always are, aren't they?

Finally the bus stopped and we all got off. I can breath again. And now for the plane. I slowly walked over to the steps, which I hate, and began climbing them progressively in the queue. After 5 minutes I got to the top - which is the worst bit for me because of the gap im between the plane and the steps, and got on the plane.

The cabin crew soon shown me where my seat was and the began helping someone else. Row 20 Seat A. Thank god it's its a window seat or I'd have to swap with someone.

~

A while later we took off. I was just staring at the view, the view of America before putting my headphones back on. I un paused 5sos and amnesia came began to play. Perfect song for the perfect moment.

A tear ran down my face followed by another one and another one and then I realised it. I love Connor Franta.

---------------------------------------------

A/N hope you liked this chapter x comment what you thought and if you like it so far x

Has anyone noticed where all the pics at the begging of my chapters are from?
They're from Connor Franta's Instagram! xxx new update this weekend xxx
🐼Carla🐼