Chapter 24

Luke's pov:

Connor really needs to hurry up. I need to upload my video soon.

Mikey's pov:

Where's Connor? We've been here for half and hour and he's still not here yet. We've sent him loads of messages and called him a bunch of times but no ones revived a reply.

Aimee's pov:

Maybe Joe's right. Just the thought of that makes me cry but I wipe away my tears before anyone notices. A minute later Connor came in to the room.

"Connor!" I screamed as I ran up to him.

"Aimee!" he screamed back and then we hugged.

"You never told me these two were staying for a week," I said.

"Oh yeah, sorry. Is it okay though?" he asked.

"It's fine, they're amazing," I replied before Luke butted in.

"Guys we gotta go, I need wifi," he said.

We all grabbed our suitcases and went to where Connor was parked.

"Dibs!" Luke shouted, meaning that I was stuck at the back with Mikey.

"Sorry Aimee, he called dibs," Connor said before kissing me and getting in to the front.

"Aww, you too are so cute together," Mikey said as Connor started the car. I then blushed so I just looked down hoping that no one would notice, "when are you telling your viewers?"

"Aimee?" Connor asked.

"I say as soon as I've had a chance to settle in," I replied.

"Sounds good to me," Connor said.

~

"We're here," Connor said getting out of his car, "welcome to your new home, Aimee."

"Aww, thank you," I replied as he opened his door.

We all then took out bags inside and just flopped down on the sofa.

Luke's pov:

"Why were you so late to the airport?" Mikey asked Connor.

"Really bad traffic, sorry," he replied.

"Who cares, can I have the wifi password now," I said holding out my phone.

Mikey and Aimee laughed as Connor took my phone and typed in the wifi password.

"Your welcome," Connor said passing me my phone back.

"Thank you," I said.

Aimee's pov:

"Is anyone gonna help me unpack?" I asked walking over to my suitcase.

"I will," Connor said walking over to where the boxes filled with my stuff were.

"I'll help," Mikey replied standing up, "Luke, this is the bit where you stand up and help."

"Ugh," Luke moaned following us in to the bedroom.

---------------------------------------------

A/N - Thank you so much for all the reads, it means so much to me.

Oh and the next person to vote for any chapter will get to be in the next chapter for being the 100th vote x

Ty x
🐼Carla🐼