Chapter 21

Joe's pov:

Connor and Aimee had been in the kitchen for a couple of minutes now so I decided to see if they were okay.

"Do you want to move in with me?" I heard Connor ask Aimee.

She can't move in with him. I love her, too much.

"Connor I..." She began but paused when she saw me by the door, "Joe."

Connor immediately turn around and gave me the f*ck off or i'll kill you look so I quickly went back to the living room where Zoe and Alfie were.

I sat down and realised that if Aimee did move in with Connor she'd be moving to America. Obviously, I didn't like this so I ran out the house and back to the park where we were earlier.

"Joe," I heard Zoe call after me.

"Zoe," I stopped and began crying, "Zoe, I love her and now Connor's asked her to move in with him."

"Oh Joe," Zoe said hugging me.

Aimee's pov:

I ran outside and saw Joe in tears hugging Zoe.

"Joe," I said and slowly walked over to him. He the left Zoe's arms and ran to the park.

"I think you should go talk to him," Zoe said, "you know, sort things out before you go to America."

What the f*ck. I stood there for a minute confused and then realised that that was what Joe was upset about.

I quickly walked to the park and found him on the same bench that we sat on earlier.

"Joe," I said as I sat down. He stood up to leave but I held on to his arm to stop him, "hear me out."

"Why, you're just gonna go to America and leave me here, forever. You know I did mean it when I said that I like you," he cried.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked feeling bad.

"Stay," he replied and continued crying.

"Joe I'm with Connor now," I really didn't know what to say.

We sat there for a few minutes in silence before he finally saw sense.

"Okay," he said, "but I really think there's something odd about him."

"What do you mean, odd?" I asked.

"I'm not sure, but there definitely is something not quite right about him," he replied.

"Is someone jealous," I said nudging Joe.

Just then Alfie came to the park to get us so we all walked back together.

Connor's pov:

"So when shall we send all your stuff over?" I asked Aimee as she walked through the door.

"I haven't said yes yet," she replied.

"So you're not coming," I said.

"Of course I'm coming," Aimee replied, "and whenever."

"Whenever means as soon as possible to me," I said as we hugged.

---------------------------------------------

A/N - I feel as if this chapter is a bit shorter idk x

Tysm for all the reads, it means so much x

Follow my instagram: @youtubersrulex

Ty x
🐼Carla🐼